2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Schwinn Women's Siro Hybrid Bicycle 700c Wheel Small Frame Size, Light Green
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembling 1 customer-supplied bike
- Guidance on basic tuning and maintenance
- Safety ride to ensure function and performance
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Schwinn aluminum Hybrid frame with Schwinn suspension fork
- Shimano 21 speed rear derailleur with Shimano EZ Fire shifters
- Alloy rims are lightweight and strong, front quick release
- Padded comfort style seat with suspension seat post
- Swept-back handlebar for the perfect upright riding position
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Come Ride with Schwinn
Schwinn is the oldest and most trusted name in bikes in America. By purchasing a Schwinn you are joining millions of happy cyclists that are confident knowing that their bikes are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
- Hybrid bikes are the go every where bikes that are great for riding for fitness, with kids, on vacation, or just around the neighborhood.
- If you can only own one bike, consider a hybrid or multi-purpose bike. It will fit in anywhere.
Schwinn Siro Multi-Purpose Bike
The do-it all bike, with an adjustable handlebar stem
If you are not sure of the right type of bike for you, why not get a bike that can do it all? The Siro is what bike people would call a hybrid, which means it is a perfect combination of a road bike and a mountain bike. What?! Yes, the people that make bikes thought hmmm, this road bike's tires are to thin, and yet this mountain bike's tires are too thick and knobby. So why don't we breed the two together and create the perfect bike for those that want a little from both camps? Ta Da! The hybrid bike was born.
The Schwinn Siro is a perfect example of a hybrid specimen. It has the agile qualities of a road bike, so it can be taken on fitness rides and on outings with family or friends on the bike path. But because it has a few mountain bike genes built in there are extra speeds for climbing hills and your position while riding is slightly more upright than a typical fitness bike. See, the best of both worlds!
Plus, the Siro has comfort features built in like a front fork shock absorber and a spring seat post that will absorb the shock of bumps and rocking in your way, and an adjustable stem in the front. This is a great bonus. This means that without tools you can adjust the angle of the front handlebars, thus choosing the most comfortable angle for you, either before or during your ride.
There should be nothing to worry about as you enjoy your ride, since great brand names like Schwinn and Shimano are on board. Schwinn is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Get back to riding a bike and having a blast. Enjoy the freedom of the ride on your new Schwinn!
- Aluminum multi-purpose frame with Schwinn from suspension fork.
- 22 speed EZ- Fire shifters with Shimano rear derailleur..
- Adjustable handlebar stem; to choose your favorite comfort riding position.
- Suspension comfort seat post to absorb the shock of bumps and thumps.
- Alloy linear pull brakes and high profile rims.
|Brake Style||Mechanical Rim|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Number Of Speeds||21|
|Package Height||8 x 30 x 53.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||40.8 pounds|
The Schwinn Siro 700c Women's Hybrid bicycle is the perfect bike for crusing the neighborhood, bike path or just going out for a liesurly ride. Equipped with a Schwinn aluminum Hybrid frame and Schwinn suspension fork for a comfortable & smooth ride, Shimano 21 speed rear derailleur with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters for quick gear shifting. The high profile alloy wheels with quick release front wheel are lightweigth and strong. The wide comfort style saddle and suspension seat post makes this the ultimate for comfort. Linear pull brakes for sure stopping power.
From the Manufacturer
The Schwinn Siro 700c Women's Hybrid bicycle is the perfect bike for cruising the neighborhood, bike path or just going out for a leisurely ride. Equipped with a Schwinn aluminum Hybrid frame and Schwinn suspension fork for a comfortable & smooth ride, Shimano 21 speed rear derailleur with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters for quick gear shifting. The high profile alloy wheels with quick release front wheel are lightweight and strong. The wide comfort style saddle and suspension seat post makes this the ultimate for comfort. Linear pull brakes for sure stopping power.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am 5'5" 1/5 and this bike fits me very comfortably. I was skeptical at first because of the shock absorber on the seat causes it to set higher than most other bikes, but it only affects me when I am trying to stand while on the seat. I have to tiptoe. While riding it feels perfect to me. My riding posture is comfortable and my leg position has the correct knee bend on the down peddle. The handle bars are adjustable also. I can maneuver well and the light weight has enabled me to increase my mileage and speed. The cute color is a bonus! I currently only bike about 4 to 5 times a week, about 50 miles on mixed terrain, no major off road/mountain terrain.
Assembly was easy for my husband and I. Took about 45 min.
Overall happy that we bought it.