Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Schylling Infant UV Playshade” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $44.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Schylling Infant UV Playshade
|Price:||$38.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.95 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for ALL AGES!
- 50+ Ultra Violet Protection
- Measures 1575" x 2" x 1575"
- No assembly required, patented design pops up instantly
- Includes on the go carry bag
- Offers the highest UPF rating available at 50+ UPF
- Patented structure pops up and down in seconds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) It folds up surprisingly easily into a neat little package and is contained in its own carry bag.
2) While it wasn't terribly windy at the beach we still used the sand pockets and spikes and they did a good job. Not sure how they would hold up on a very windy day though.
3) Love that it has a bottom inside. Baby slept inside the tent every day on the beach and it kept him relatively sand free. I also stored my diaper bag inside to keep it out of the sun and away from the sand.
4) It was easy to take down and the sand shook out of it pretty well.
5) I could actually sit inside of it to with my son which was awesome since I breastfeed. Some infant tents are too tiny for that.
6) It WORKS! It was pretty hot and sunny both days we were on the beach. We didn't use any suntan lotion on baby due to restrictions on that for infants under 6 months. He was in the tent most of the time and he never got red or pink from the sun.
1) Not a lot of airflow. Even with the front open and the flap on the back open, there wasn't a good flow of air through the tent. As you can see above, I sat inside of the tent and it was getting warm in there. I wish the it had side flaps that opened as well for maximum flow of air in and out of the tent.
All in all, it was a great purchase and I am happy with it. I plan on using it for years to come.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked perfectly for the beach easy to set up, move and put up when ready to go!!!Published 9 days ago by Ashley
Kept our grandson shaded and cool at the beach in July. No sign of any sun hitting his skin.Published 11 days ago by Dog Lover
Grandson is very light skin and is happy to sit in it around the pool from time to time.Published 13 days ago by Varina Hokie
This is a great beach shade for a baby to toddler. I bought it for our 4 month old baby since we were going on a vacation to Maine. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jennifer D.
This was PERFECT for a beach vacation with toddler and newborn!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
It can be tricky at first to figure out how to fold it back up, but I watched a YouTube video and now it's easy.Published 21 days ago by Jessica E Bills
Perfect for my 7 month old twins. It's small enough to travel with, but large enough for them to roll around in and to change/feed them in.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer