Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on September 9, 2012
The color on the pick up sticks is so light you can not even tell what color each one is or if there is a difference in the colors of the sticks. I bought them to use in counseling sessions and I am so disappointed. I expected them to be clearly marked in different colors. I would have chosen another brand, had I known.
on June 6, 2012
This was my favorite game as a child. I was so excited to find it on Amazon until it arrived and I was shocked by the poor quality. I don't think it would even be possible to play at all because of the way the sticks are so sloppily made. I will look for another brand.
on February 6, 2007
My sisters and I used to play with these at my grandmother's house when we were little. I was trying to give them as a sentimental gift, but they did not look like the photo. Although this does not affect their performance, I was still VERY disappointed that they weren't the same. The sticks were fully colored instead.
on January 19, 2011
the pixie pick up sticks are alot of fun from a time gone past us now with all the electronic toys only thing the s/h/ ccharges were $5.98 and the toy was only $3.00 That did not make me very happy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.