Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on April 23, 2016
Mine did come with the box pictured, and the wind-up mechanism works well. Absolutely worth the low price I paid for it. The only con is that there are a few minor scratches as others have mentioned, but they don't take away from the look and feel. This guy sits on my desk and I look at him every day and I honestly never even notice the scratches unless I'm looking for them. Great buy!
on February 20, 2016
Fun robot that rolls pretty fast, albeit random directions. The feet move up and down a little which adds cuteness. Mine came with a moderate amount of chipped paint and scratches. I think these tin toys will often have them anyway, so it doesn't bother me a lot. But if there were less scratches, I would've given it 5 stars. For the price and prime shipping, it was worth it to add this robot to my collection.
on October 7, 2016
Looks great on the shelf. Not much confidence in it as a toy. The feet move up and down while wheels underneath it drive it. Wind it just enough to get it working, not to run a marathon. The key causes it to change direction when it hits the floor.
on August 27, 2017
good item good clock work.
on September 30, 2016
Really cool looking, unfortunately it didn't work so we returned it.
on November 18, 2016
Sorry, but waste your money. Tiny and cheap. Bad mechanics.
on February 10, 2014
I received this little guy about a week ago and immediately noticed how diminutive he was. When I wound him up, I found the mechanism to be on the delicate side; he is certainly not designed for utility. He is unique, however, and the packaging has a nice, retro appearance.
on July 4, 2013
I have not yet gotten around to trying the mechanism on this handsome fellow, but have to admit I'd be pleased even if it did not work. This is an attractive reproduction, well-described and has a great display box as well. Collectors don't miss this one. Looks great on my shelves.
on November 26, 2016
Less than expected
on January 7, 2012
Like another reviewer said, the robot doesn't come with a box... which is part of the enjoyment for me.
And I was surprised that the key was not the right size. It was so long that it was keeping the robot from moving... the key would turn and it would try to walk but the key would keep it from moving.
Maybe if it has any educational value, it's in showing my son that you can use your head and fix things. I bent the ends of the key up so the robot can walk just fine now. So if you don't mind fixing it....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question