Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Wood Stacking Robots” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 12% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wood Stacking Robots
|Price:||$15.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A building and stacking test of skill, how many ways can you find to link the robots together while keeping them balanced?
- Create an almost endless number of shapes and designs as you find different ways to put them together
- Uniquely designed so they can connect in multiple ways, it's a test of creativity, imagination, skill and balance
- Contains 9 wooden robots, all with a durable, non-toxic finish
- For ages 3+
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
The robots are sturdy enough not to break when they fall (and they will!), but lightweight enough not to scuff hardwood floors or break a glass table (which I've unwittingly tried...).
What are they? These are a collection of identically shaped 'robots' (painted wood cutouts) that have symmetrical notches in their bodies that allow other robots to hang, balance, and stack on each other. The fun comes in realizing the many, many different ways you can stack them. It takes imagination, fine motor skills, and - dare I say - finesse to explore the various combinations. For the budding engineer, they also provide nifty lessons in gravity, balance, and leverage, depending on how you stack them
* They are attractive - These 'robots' are really identically shaped wooden cutouts painted in bright, vibrant colors to look like proper robots, with all the attendant dials and gauges you would expect to see on a robot. The colors are bright and cheerful.
* They are durable - After many, many encounters with my resident Godzilla, these little stacking guys have not only held up, they still look almost new. One nice aspect to this toy is that the paint job can really take a beating without it affecting functionality in the least.Read more ›
Comes with nine colorful robots. The box includes seven designs to build. I wish the manufacturer's Web site provided even more.
I have noticed paint chipping from the edges, although that does not seem to bother the kids. Still, with lead toxicity too often a problem in toys from China, this could be a concern. And unlike the Bill Ding Balancing Clowns*, these Stacking Robots from Schylling are *not* tested again for lead here in the USA.
I think I would spend a few dollars more for peace of mind.
*Further research indicates these are a descendant of the Bill Ding Balancing Clowns:
Bill Ding : The Original Stacking Balancing Building Solid Wood Clowns!
Bill Ding Balancing Clowns Deluxe Set
I notified the company (Schylling) about the chipping paint, sent them photos, and they sent a replacement.
This one is a classic -- very well made I might add as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as much fun as I remember! My husband and I spent an hour playing with them before turning them over to the grandchildren. This is a fun toy that builds fine motor skills. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Ailen Nirjang
My 2 year old and 13 year old both love these! These robot stacking blocks teach problem solving and critical thinking. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
My grandkids - and the adults - love it. It is a very creative building toy.Published 1 month ago by Diane
These are the best toys ever. No matter the age of the child (or adult) they are fun to play with to see what creative balancing acts you can create. Get more than one set.Published 2 months ago by Brando Fan
My 2 1/2 yr old boy loves these!! Although the paint comes off very easy.Published 4 months ago by Audrey N. Sandifer
My son got this toy for his 4th birthday and it's a huge hit! Every morning he tries a new configuration for them. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Erin C.