Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Science of Animal Husbandry
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on July 19, 2009
Although I think that animal husbandry is wrong,
my friend recommended this book to me. After reading it, I have to admit that it's a pretty good book, and is reasonably priced. There are a lot of good ideas about animal husbandry contained in this book.
Also, I like how this book looks at animal husbandry from a science perspective.

Nevertheless, I still think that animal husbandry is wrong.
on August 25, 2005
i was really put off by the author's theory of horse evolution. The authors are biased toward special creation, which sounds stupid to me. It sounds like someone who is trying too hard to make the bible more believable to scientists. National geographic magazine says Darwin was correct. I don't think a school textbook is the proper place to talk about Noah's Ark, or any religious references at all. The whole book lost appeal after that. I wouldn't go to church to learn about animal husbandry, so I am offended to learn about the author's religious views in a book about animal science.