Science Fiction: A Guide for the Perplexed (Guides for the Perplexed) annotated edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sherryl Vint is Professor of Science Fiction Media Studies at the University of California, Riverside, USA. She is editor of the journals Science Fiction Studies and Science Fiction Film and Television and Vice-President of the International Association for the Fantastic in the Arts. Her previous publications include Beyond Cyberpunk (2010) and, as co-editor, The Routledge Companion to Science Fiction (2009).
- Item Weight : 14.3 ounces
- Hardcover : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1441118748
- ISBN-13 : 978-1441118745
- Product Dimensions : 5.3 x 0.6 x 8.6 inches
- Publisher : Bloomsbury Academic; annotated edition (May 8, 2014)
- Language: : English
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,857,279 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4,313 in Science Fiction & Fantasy Literary Criticism (Books)
- #5,060 in Science Fiction History & Criticism
- #7,381 in Literary History & Criticism Reference
- Customer Reviews: