|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $1.00 (17%)
The Science of Intuition: How to Access the Inner-net of Intuitive Knowledge Kindle Edition
|Length: 94 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book not only confirmed my beliefs about the power of intuition and relying on more than your top-level rational thought, but it gave in depth detail of how the process works, including many exercises that will help you draw from the well of your intuition.
I highly recommend this book.
Examples of the realms are the etheric field, the astral or emotions and the mental or highest level of consciousness. Nora explains how to step back and relax, master breathing techniques, develop present feelings and perform warm up exercises to prepare the body to reach higher orders of consciousness. There is an extensive discussion for identifying blocks which cause tensions and trap us in past beliefs or circumstances.
Overall, Nora's book is a refreshing exploration into the chakras and the management of higher order thinking and existence. There are plenty of practical examples to illustrate the concepts clearly and comprehensively. Nora's work emphasizes the mind; however, there are other ways to promote a sense of wellness. i.e. consuming raw or organic food to rid the body of toxins and promote health
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Science & Religion
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Good & Evil
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Mysticism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Science & Religion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult