- Series: Human Equation Toolkit
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: BPS Books (July 23, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1926645502
- ISBN-13: 978-1926645506
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,587,612 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Science of Investigation: Working with Equations -- Book 2 the Human Equation Toolkit
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is an incredible amount of meat in each of these tiny volumes, and I'm having to go back to attempt to "work with" the model presented...and do that alongside the model presented in "The Laws of Media."