- Series: Thoemmes Press - Classics in Psychology
- Hardcover: 299 pages
- Publisher: Thoemmes Continuum; Facsimile of 1914 ed edition (January 3, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855067609
- ISBN-13: 978-1855067608
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,813,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Science and Method: Works in the Philosophy of Science 1830-1914 (Thoemmes Press - Classics in Psychology) Hardcover – Facsimile, January 3, 1999
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed