- Get 4 games for the price of 3! Here's how (restrictions apply) Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy our Science Ninjas Periodic Table Poster and get 10% off the Science Ninjas Periodic Table Poster! Search for it under "all items." Just enter claim code SCININJA when you check out! Enter code SCININJA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Science Ninjas : Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry + Simple Rules + Ninjas! Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact!
- Low Return Rate: 12% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "valence game"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence, you’ll assemble teams of Science Ninjas to build new molecules out of elements to earn points and win the card game! But beware - opponents can break down your Bases with Acid assaults!
- TEACH CHEMISTRY THE FUN WAY: If your kids are too young for the lab, but you want to get across basic and advanced chemistry concepts, nothing beats Valence. It's all here - from molecule formation, to acids and bases, to chemical reactions. Valence helps you meet STEM learning goals and is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achieving students and those struggling with chemistry concepts.
- SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence. But the gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex interactions that spice things up and turn up the intrigue factor. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Then the fun – and learning – begin. The cool part? All the interactions that occur in the game can and do occur in real-world science.
- THE BASICS: Valence was created by a rocket scientist, an alternative energy expert, and a New York Times bestselling cartoonist, along with a bevy of scientific advisors. The game consists of 86 illustrated cards with a linen finish in a sturdy box, so it can stand up to the normal wear and tear that comes from 8-12 year-old kids in a classroom or home environment. All you need is a playing surface, two players, and the competitive spirit!
- BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE! Need gifts for the holidays? Put four games in your cart - you'll only pay for three!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What’s Your Valence Number?
Check out your hand; find a set of Valence numbers that add up to 0; coordinate the color of each element; create a molecule! In Valence, it’s that simple and players find themselves learning quite a bit about chemistry at the same time they’re having fun playing a card game!
The brainchild of two PhD’s in chemical engineering along with a New York Times best-selling cartoonist on a mission to stimulate scientific curiosity, Valence packs a powerful understanding of chemistry into an addictively good-natured game that will hit the spot for kids ages 8-12.
Get Their Attention and Keep it: That’s the name of the game with any kind of educational activity, and you’ll quickly discover that Valence does an excellent job of this. Between the fascination of creating new and cool molecules and the competition of getting to 10 points faster than their friends or classmates, this unique game engages, excites and educates. By the time the card game is over, kids have learned an amazing amount about elements, molecules and chemical interactions – and they’re eager for more!
Built To Last: We created the Valence deck and box to withstand day after day of punishment that comes with gameplay by kids in this age group. The linen finished cards will remain resilient throughout the school year and beyond, allowing you to introduce the mind-boggling wonders of chemistry to group after group of spellbound students.
Excitement For All: From amazed parents who have watched as their child’s understanding of chemistry grows right before their eyes, to enthralled teachers who have never seen a game that can get across complex chemistry concepts, to the excited kids who are just looking for a way to have some fun and learn something new, Valence has something for everyone.
Isn’t it time you got in on the fun? Order your copy today, and let Science Ninjas open up a whole new world for both you and your inquisitive kids!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first time writing a review. Hope it helps.
The game states that the first player to 10 points (values of created molecules) wins. Sounds easy? It might be if you were playing alone (not an option!). Because of the reactions between molecules, other players can use one of there molecules to react with the molecule of the player near 10 points and derail their attempt to win!
I so highly suggest this game!
many levels that the game is engaging for a wide range of ages. I throughly enjoy it myself.