- File Size: 1349 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Publisher: Dr. L Industries, LLC; 1 edition (September 16, 2013)
- Publication Date: September 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F8XL6AC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#355,694 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #373 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- #1085 in Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- #1458 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
The Science of Relationships: Answers to Your Questions about Dating, Marriage, and Family Kindle Edition
|Length: 186 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Everyone claims to be a relationship expert. What qualifies one as an expert in relationships? Having more than one failed relationship? Or perhaps being married to the same person for 30 years puts one in a position to proselytize their personal stories to the rest of the public, claiming to know the answer to all types of relationships? Maybe. In this reader's humble opinion, the people who have authored this book are among a small group of folks who can successfully call themselves "experts". These are the people who have dedicated their lives and careers to answering the very dilemmas we all seek to understand in our personal relationships. The people who spend countless hours conducting studies and testing hypotheses that inevitably lead to a better understanding of what makes our relationships tick.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to read, yet packed with information. Used for an online marriage class.Published 6 months ago by Lena
The book was in great condition to be a "used" book. I did find underlining as I read the book, but I didn't mind. For the price, it was a great deal.Published 11 months ago by Randy Doston
Awesome book. I quoted Gary in my book, from the 2010 New York Times article about him. Then I found this book. Love it!Published 19 months ago by Jack Vincent
This is a great book. I had to skip a couple chapters that did nor pertain to me, kids and marriage.
Straight forward and easy to fallow and read.
This book is wonderfully written, the information is beneficial and useful. I highly recommend it.Published 21 months ago by Vanessa
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance