Science In Sport REGO Recovery Sports Fuel - 500g Bottle - Strawberry
|Price:||($16.44 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Rego has been specially formulated to improve recovery from exercise, by helping you re-fuel, re-hydrate and repair muscle. Rego helps by providing the nutrients needed for your body to adapt to exercise and improve, so you can get more from your training and progress faster and further. Recent scientific studies also show that Rego helps your immune system and protects your health
- Good advice, therefore, is to make sure you pre-mix your Rego before your session. You can keep it in the fridge, which also chills your drink making it nice and refreshing. If you are training away from home, it is worth having a sachet and a bottle or protein shaker in your kit bag (or even your car) to make sure you can mix yourself a drink straight away as soon as you have finished your work out.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Science in Sport REGO 500g Strawberry REGO Rapid Recovery
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.76 x 2.76 x 11.81 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : SIS-7059
- Date First Available : September 6, 2011
- Manufacturer : OfficeMarket
- ASIN : B0013G3IU4
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,614,451 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #19,845 in Water Bottles
- Customer Reviews:
Rego Recovery Strawberry: Carbohydrate (59%) (maltodextrin (from maize), fructose), protein (29%) (soya protein isolate), electrolytes (6%) (calcium lactate, sodium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide), emulsifier (xanthan gum, soya lecithin), flavouring, colour (beetroot red), l-carnitine tartrate, vitamins (less than 1%) (l-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, zinc sulphate, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, ferric pyrophosphate, d-pantothenate, calcium, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, calcium salts of citric acid, retinyl acetate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, d-biotin, potassium iodide, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), sweetener (aspartame), citric acid. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains soya, a source of phenyalanine. Please note that ingredients listing is for Strawberry flavour. Nutritional information for other flavours may vary slightly.
Pre-mix your drink before your training as instructed on product label. You can keep it in the fridge, which also chills your drink making it nice and refreshing.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.