- Series: Chicago Guides to Academic Life
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (May 6, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 022619888X
- ISBN-13: 978-0226198880
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #602,580 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Every Science Student Should Know (Chicago Guides to Academic Life)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?