Learn: The Powerful Science of SuccessHarness an easy-to-use, potent, and effective system for helping you get what you want.Have you found yourself frustrated with life? Have you fallen short of achieving your goals? Have duties and obligations overwhelmed and consumed you, forcing you to change your goals? Have you felt sidetracked and unable to focus your efforts due to the immense pressure and difficulty involved with achieving anything that's worthwhile?
Did you answer yes to any of those questions? If you did, then the science of success is for you. In this inspiring and motivating book, you'll learn how to harness a powerful, systematic approach to achieving your goals.
This powerful and proven system will help you visualize and determine what you want in life with clear precision, and develop a plan towards its achievement. It's okay to have big goals in life as long as those goals are backed up with the right plan towards their achievement.
Understand: The Power of Effective Goal Setting
Many of us have goals, or so we think we do. The problem? Most of us tend to set goals that are abstract or in our minds. We don't always create clear goals with detailed plans that have detailed plans for their attainment. But, did you know just how powerful setting clear and precise goals with detailed plans could be?
In a study conducted on a Harvard MBA class, the students were asked one specific question about their futures: "Did you set clear goals with detailed plans towards their achievement?" Ten years later, the researchers reviewed the progress of the students in that study.
The results are rather surprising. From that class, just 3% had actually set clear goals with written plans towards their achievement. 13% of the class had goals, but they weren't written down and they didn't have plans towards their attainment. And, 84% of the class had absolutely no goals at all.
It was determined, 10 years later, that the 13% of the class that had goals but didn't write them down or create plans to achieve them were earning two times as much money as the 84% that had no goals at all.
But, the shocking part of the study comes with the 3% of the class that had set clear, written goals with plans towards their achievement. This portion of the group was earning ten times as much as the other 97% of the class. Yes, 10 times as much. That's the power of goal setting the right way.
Download: The Science of Success - How to Harness a Powerful, Systematic Approach to Achieving Your Goals
In this book, not only will you learn to set goals the right way, but you'll also learn how to create a plan that will help to support the achievement of whatever it is that you want out of life.
In particular, here are the powerful strategies that you'll walk away from after reading this book:
Who Am I?
- The 5 Reasons Why Most People Fail to Achieve their Goals
- The 7-Step Science of Success to Achieving Anything in Life
- How to Brainstorm, Set and Visualize Clear and Precise Goals
- Understand the Importance of Developing Strong-Enough Reasons for Achieving Your Goals
- 6 Strategies for Developing Effective Plans for Success
- 10 Steps for Taking Massive Action to Help You Succeed
- 8 Ways to Overcome Failure and Not Give Up on Your Goals
- And more...
My name is R.L. Adams and I run a blog called wanderlustworker.com. Over the years, I've published over 40 books and audiobooks, much of them devoted to self-improvement and inspiration. I write to bring value to others' lives and help to solve some of the age-old problems that have plagued us since the dawn of time.
Purchase: The Science of Success
Scroll up and buy the book now. If you're a Kindle Unlimited member, you can download for free right now.