- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall (June 1968)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0137953852
- ISBN-13: 978-0137953851
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,191,922 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Science of Swimming Hardcover – June, 1968
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You "MUST READ" this book if you are a swimming coach or want to be one!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not realize if was a library book. It feels like it was stolen . It may have been in the description I do not remember seeing itPublished on March 15, 2014 by chewey
love this book no matter how old it is...the principles still apply in today's swimming pool...i read it as a kidPublished on November 24, 2013 by Jim Hayes