|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 2.9 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||PBOX|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OMAX|
MICROSCOPE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
2. Insert two AA batteries, as directed in the compartment's bottom.
3. Put back the protecting screw.
4. Lift the nose piece as much as possible with the upper wheel.
5. Put a slide with the tissue or organism you want to observe on the tray, fixed under the two blockers.
6. Point the light up, and switch it on.
7. Set the sharpness with the upper wheel, and adjust the eyepiece to your eyesight by turning it gently.
8. Adjust the light intensity with the lower wheel. Too much light can crush some low contrast details.
9. Be careful, when going from the smallest to the largest magnification, lift the tube to avoid hitting the tray.