Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.98 shipping
ScienceWiz Store AMAZON EXCLUSIVE / Cells
|Price:||$12.00 + $5.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$12.99 (52%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prepare wet-mount slides by slicing and staining the materials.
- Examine semi-transparent onion cells, bugs, cheek cells, and pond scum under your microscope.
- Discover the differences between different types of cells and what the functions of each organelle is.
- Kit includes: a clip-on microscope, a attachable light source, a magnifier, microscope slides, cover slips, pipettes, small vials, and a 40 page book.
- *Digital magnification strength depends on the quality of the camera on the mobile device.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With this educational kit, kids will discover the microcosms of living subjects around them. By placing the clip-on microscope included in this kit onto a smartphone's camera, you have your very own convenient microscope ready to go. With magnification 100 - 300 x optical and 400 - 1000 x digital*, the microscope allows you to witness the lives of cells. A light source is included in this kit along with an educational guide with projects and everything else you need to look very close at the building blocks of life! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: Product contains button batteries. Hazardous if swallowed.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|