SP Scienceware Bel-Art Autoclavable, Reusable Polycarbonate Vaccu-Pette 96 Well Format Pipetting Device (F37876-0001) (378760001)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reuseable vaccu-pipette to aspirate or dispense solutions with rapid, repetitive operation in 96 container wells in less than 10 seconds
- Safe to sterilize in high-temperature autoclave at no more than 121º C for 20 minutes at 15 psi prior to use
- Rigid, plastic (polycarbonate) body with vacuum nipple on one side for tubing attachment
- Comes with a tubing segment for syringe attachment
- Works with a 35-mL, single-use, sterile syringe (not included)
|Ean||0024140684326 , 5057205003256 , 0191634052807|
|Item Volume||404 cubic_centimeters|
|Item Weight||4.9 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||191634052807 , 024140684326|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Vaccu-Pette/96 Pipetting Device
Vaccu-Pette/96 Pipetting Device
Pipette All 96 Wells at Once - Perfect for making faux caviar!
Eliminates repetitive washing, dispensing, or aspirating of wells by working simultaneously.
- Reuseable vaccu-pipette aspirates or dispenses solutions in less than 10 seconds.
- Can be used in the food industry or for those experimenting with molecular gastronomy (making faux caviar).
- Simply connect a disposable plastic syringe (not included) and withdraw the plunger to transfer liquid.
- Made of transparent plastic material, it has a vacuum outlet at one end, and a short length of 3.2mm I.D. (⅛”) tubing is supplied for syringe connection.
- Sterile/Disposable model is molded of clear, disposable plastic that can be used only once and cannot be autoclaved or gas sterilized.
- Autoclavable/Reusable model is molded of polycarbonate; must be sterilized by autoclaving prior to use in order to avoid contamination. It cannot be gas sterilized because of the possibility of residual trapped gases.
- Requires a 30ml or larger disposable sterile syringe (not included).
Size:Autoclaveable Size:Autoclaveable For use in molecular biology, genetic engineering, monoclonal antibodies, cytotoxicity, or cell culture applications. Devices offer flexible, economical, and efficient use for repetitive applications. Harvest 25 to 300µL in less than 10 seconds, from 96 wells simultaneously, by connecting a 35mL disposable plastic syringe (not included) and withdrawing the plunger. Vacuum, created by withdrawing the syringe plunger, draws the liquid into the tips for use as a plate washer or to remove spent medium from cultures in 96-well plates. Unit can also be used for blotting techniques. Raised guard rails on its four corners protect cells. Device measures 12.7Lx8.6Wx3.7Hcm (5x33/8x17/16") and is equipped with a vacuum outlet at one end for liquid transfer. Each of the 96 tips holds 15µL of liquid. Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Scienceware for their sample handling needs. Sold worldwide, Bel-Art and H-B Instrument brand laboratory supplies include over 5,000 items from safety wash bottles to fume hoods, thermometers, racks, desiccators, hydrometers, ice buckets, scoops and spoons. Custom calibration services, plastic molding, specialty coatings and wire manufacturing are also available. Wilmad-LabGlass brand laboratory glassware complements Bel-Art and H-B Instrument with over 7000 items including NMR and EPR consumables and specialty glassware, as well as custom fabrication for individual glassware, glass repair services and OEM glass parts. SP Scienceware is a division of Warminster, PA based SP Industries which also include SP Scientific laboratory, thermal management, and pharmaceutical production equipment and SP Ableware aids for daily living.
- Package Dimensions : 7.28 x 5.28 x 2.83 inches; 4.94 Ounces
- Item model number : 378760001
- Date First Available : April 1, 2006
- Manufacturer : Bel-Art
- ASIN : B0013IZT4K
- Best Sellers Rank: #168,737 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews: