Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Scientific Explorer My First Science Kit" and save 62% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Scientific Explorer My First Science Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.32. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.46 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Experiments to spark creativity and curiosity
- Grow watery crystals, create a rainbow in a plate, explore the science of color and more
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles – open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Includes cross linked polyacrylamide, 3 color tablets, 3 mixing cups, 3 test tubes, caps and stand, pipette, mixing tray, magnifier and instructions
- Recommended for children 4 years of age and older with adult supervision
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kidz Kupboard|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 3 x 10 in||12.1 x 3 x 10 in||12 x 3 x 10 in||12 x 3 x 10 in||10 x 4 x 12 in||6 x 9 x 15 in|
Scientific Explorer My First Science Kit is a fun and educational make-it-yourself kit that contains mind boggling experiments to delight and educate your young scientist. This kit will have children growing gobs of watery crystals and exploring the science of color. This kit includes 8 fun and safe activities with everything your child needs to create their own color-mixing laboratory and discover what it’s like to learn, think and act like a scientist. Includes cross linked polyacrylamide, 3 color tablets, 3 mixing cups, 3 test tubes, caps and stand, pipette, mixing tray, magnifier and instructions. Recommended for children 4 years of age and older with adult supervision.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I buy a lot of science kits for my kids, but I always use test tube stand and 24-well pipetting plate from this one.Read more