Scientific Explorer Magic Science Kit for Wizards Only
|Price:||$15.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9 seemingly impossible activities
- Create a Wizard Wand, Magic Hat, Fizzy Frenzy, Hocus Pocus Powder, Test Tube Crystal Ball, Glow in the Dark Bubbling Potion and more
- Includes chemicals, 4 test tubes with stand, 1 clear tube wand with 2 caps, 2 measuring scoops, Purple paper, star stickers and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
- Citric acid (3oz.).
- Baking Soda (2oz.).
- Vegetable oil (2oz.).
- Cross-linked polyacrylate. copolymer (1oz.)
- Red cabbage juice powder (0.25oz.).
- Zinc sulfide (0.07oz.).
- 12 color tablets
- 4 test tubes with a stand.
- 1 wizard wand with 2 caps.
- 1 small scoop
- 1 medium scoop
- 1 sheet of star stickers.
- 1 sheet of purple paper.
- 1 science and activity guide.
Scientific Explorer Magic Science For Wizards Only
Perfect gift for the curious child who wants to master magic.
Anyone can learn and perform a magic trick, but a true master magician understands the basics of how magic works and can take that knowledge and create original tricks! Magic Science contains nine activities that teach boys and girls tricks using chemical reactions, which can be applied to future stunts! Plus, junior mage's can learn the history of inspirational wizards from the past; Merlin, Circe and Baba Yaga!
- Create your own Wizard Wand to cast spells.
- Look like a real wizard by making your own Magic Hat.
- Make ordinary powders mystically foam into a Fizzy Frenzy.
- Use Hocus Pocus Powder to make those same powders change color.
- Learn to make the Frothing Color-Changing Potion to make colors change and boil before your eyes.
- You can create your own Test Tube Crystal Ball to see into the future.
- Harness your sorcery to make a Magic Wand Lava color-changing froth.
- As your power grows, make a Feverish Fizz of bubbling frothy foam.
- And for your final magic challange make a Glow-in-the-Dark Bubbling Potion.
Top Customer Reviews
A down side is the experiments seemed to be a bit repetitive, but the kids didn't mind as it was all so facinating to them.
The real downside? The smoking fingers trick was missing. Our first thought was a mischevious child made the card vanish using newfound magical abilities, but after searching online this seems to be a problem others have been having recently as well (ref: review at Barnes and Nobles web site) we're pretty certain that parts are being left out. While we find it incredible that this educational toy was able to make learning fun, it would be nice if we could perform ten magical activities as advertised instead of the nine actually available. I have to question the true value of any object's educational value when the company sending said product cannot count to ten.
A side note, the caps were not all that difficult to get on the ends of the wand. It just takes a little twisting and shifting, finesse rather than force.
Once the wand is made, the little wizard can perform the other experiments that are incredibly cool to the 7-12 year old set, particularly the magic smoking fingers trick.
The colors kit is cool too. They are all neat in different ways it just depends on how much supervision you can provide and how many of the necessary supplies you want to buy or hunt down. This one is the best for convenience and fulfillment I think.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect birthday gift for a seven year old with an inquisitive mind.Published 1 day ago by Frances O. Cox
Gift for 9 year grandson. He enjoyed the experiments just needed more things to do.Published 5 days ago by magee01
My 6-year-old got this as a birthday present and was unbelievably excited! So far, the excitement is justified. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Lyn Cox
My son had so much fun! Some of the experiments did not go as planned which is why I gave this 4 stars. However my son is easy going so it didn't bother him.Published 9 days ago by SLW
Bought this as a birthday gift and the recepiant loved it! He had a ton of fun using the kit.Published 9 days ago by Taylor N.
Junk. Just junky. Messy, unreliable experiments. My kiddo was pretty upset, "Is that all it does?" to the "crystallized" magic wand. Read morePublished 9 days ago by runlynetterun
Very fun kit, my 9yr old loved it, Lots of other things we needed that we realized once reading directions.Published 11 days ago by Chani