- Ideal for difficult glass bead procedures cell disruptions of yeast cells, bacteria, plant and animal tissue and pellet resuspensions, anything that requires extremely violent high-speed agitation
- Patented multi-directional action simultaneously agitates and vortexes at high-speed producing greater yields in less time
- Convenient Hands-Free Automatically Timed disruption of up to 12 microtubes, 0-15 minute auto-off timer or continuous operation
- Suitable for use in cold rooms or incubators, for 1.5ml and 2.0ml tubes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty, made in the USA, ETL listed, CE markings
Have one to sell?
Scientific Industries SI-0564 TurboMix Attachment For Vortex-Genie 2 Family, 0-3000 rpm
|Price:||$235.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Scientific Industries|
|Number of Items||1|
|Current Rating||0.5 Amps|
|Maximum Speed||3000 RPM|
|Temperature Range||0/38 Degrees Celsius|
|Upper Temperature Range||38 Degrees Celsius|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The New and Improved TurboMix attachment permanently mounts to most existing Vortex-Genie 2 family of mixers and the Vortex-Genie Pulse to provide extremely vigorous mixing of up to twelve 1.5ml or 2.0ml microtubes (snap-top or screw-cap) through a combination of vortexing and impact collision. This system is ideal for aggressive and rapid dissolution, resuspension or mixing of samples and is also convenient and effective for cell disruption in glass bead procedures.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment