- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 3rd ed. edition (February 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521180783
- ISBN-13: 978-0521180788
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,023,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Scientific Inference 3rd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A scientific theory is originally based on a particular set of observations. How can it be extended to apply outside this original range of cases? This fundamental of natural philosophy, is considered in this book, which was originally published in 1931, and first published as this third edition in 1973.