- Series: STUDIES IN SOCIAL PHILOSOPHY AND POLICY
- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 2, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887388523
- ISBN-13: 978-0887388521
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,011,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Myth of Scientific Public Policy (STUDIES IN SOCIAL PHILOSOPHY AND POLICY) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|