Scinex SW20 16GB Bluetooth Smart Watch GSM Phone for iPhone & Android - US Warranty (Gold/Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Scinex is here to offer one of the most convenient, affordable, and quality smart watch gadgets that will improve your way of life. With Scinex SW20 smartwach, sending messages, viewing notifications, and managing phone calls can be easily done like never before.
- Connect using your mobile's device Bluetooth. Scinex smartwatch will support it all. You will be able to initiate phone calls and answer anyone directly from the smartwatch, save/sync and view contacts, and even use the integrated dial-up keypad.
- Scinex SW20 16GB Smartwatch has a quality responsive 1.5" Touch Screen, Camera for videos and photos, music player, and even a memory slot that will allow you to increase the 16GB memory size up to 32GB.
- This high quality watch has a unique design that will look good for both men and women, enable you to download more watch faces with an Android phone, will work with iPhone/android and any other mobile device via Bluetooth, and do everything a modern smartwach has to offer. All Functions like Push Notifications, Remote capture, Anti-lost (for locating your phone when lost) are supported.
- Includes 1 Year limited Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Scinex SW20 16GB Bluetooth Smart Watch GSM Phone for iPhone & Android - US Warranty (Gold/Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BSO Evolution||Next Generation Tech||Magic Mobile Partners||maeffort||Sepver Mall|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone 4S||All iPhones and Android Smartphones||Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 plus, Samsung Note 5, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 2.Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6,Galaxy S6 Edge,Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3. Galaxy C5, C7,C8,C9, Galaxy A5, A7, A8,A9, J7, J8. SONY, HTC, LG, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE, Lenovo, OPPO, Vivo and other Android phones|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||3 x 4 x 4 in||1.77 x 1.77 x 0.55 in|
|Item Weight||—||7.41 ounces||7.36 ounces||3.2 ounces||1.94 ounces|
|Operating System||Android/iOS||ios, android||ios, android||Android / iOS||Android/IOS|
Introducing Scinex SW20 highest quality Smartwatch. Now you can easily make and answer phone calls whenever you like even when your phone isn't nearby. You can read and reply to SMS messages, receive notifications like WhatsApp and Emails, and stream your favorite music straight from your smartphone device. Taking photos and videos are easy, and with a 16GB memory capacity, you will have plenty of space for them all.
Use the watch to connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Please note that SMS messages, emails, and other notifications will only work when the watch is paired with a smartphone device and MediaTek Smartdevice app is installed.
Scinex SW20 Smartwatch includes many apps and features such as:
- Make phone calls, read/reply to SMS messages (Android and iOS), and receive notifications (Android and iOS)
- Transfer all your contacts, stream music, and choose your custom theme.
- Take photos, videos and record audio directly from your watch.
- Connect headphones via Bluetooth or Micro USB and listen to music.
- 16 GB Memory capacity for all your data such as photos and videos.
- Download additional watch faces with an Android phone
- Set your Alarm, create Calendar events, and use a built-in Calculator.
- Pedometer feature and Sleep monitoring to check the time and quality of your sleep/activity.
- Battery life holds for 2 days with a normal use.
Other features include:
- Touch Screen Size - 1.5 Inch
- 16 GB SD Memory
- Multiple Language Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Text notifications are immediate. The screens resolution isn't the greatest but fine for reading the text messages. I do believe you can also change the font size. This watch (unlike most of the others) CAN reply to texts as well. The size of the touch screen key board makes it quite difficult to cleanly hit the desired letters so replying to text should be done LATER, with your phone. The responsiveness of the touch screen is good.
One thing I frequently find myself using the watch for is using it as a remote for my tablet. At work, I hook my tablet up to the radio and use it as a mp3 player. From about 20-15 feet away, I can skip tracks. This prevents me from constantly walking across the room to adjust the volume or skip tracks.
This is pretty much all I use the watch for. So, for what I use it for, I think this watch is great. I have tried to use the remote capture feature with my S5's camera, but it failed to open the camera function. I'm sure if I spend time fiddling with it, I could get it to work. I have taken pics using the watches camera and sent it to my tablet and phone, via Bluetooth. The camera is pretty harsh but I didn't expect it to be great. There is a blurry border around the edge of the pics, probably due to the lens itself. It almost looks like there is a water color filter on it.
All things considered, I feel that I got my money's worth. I have been using it everyday, since the day I got it.