|Manufacturer Part Number||AD-BRLK-051-BK|
Scion tC Stainless Steel Hose Brake Line Set (Black)
|Price:||$25.88 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of teflon hoses, which are wrapped with stainless steel braid
- PVC coating designed to resist extreme weather, chemicals and abrasion for long term value
- Eliminates sponginess under heavy braking with better responses
- Replacing stock / OE rubber hoses, which possibly explode; Reduces expansion with improved braking and firmer pedal feel
- Eliminates brake "fade" while giving better mid-braking feels across the entire spectrum.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legal DisclaimerInstallation instruction is not included. Professional installer is highly recommended!
Stainless steel brake lines improve pedal feel and reduce the amount of time between applied pedal pressure and actual deceleration by preventing expansion, which stock rubber lines allow. This provides a quicker pedal response, and allows the driver to maintain consistent brake pressure and precision. These lines consist of a Teflon inner line that is covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid. The Teflon tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. The stainless steel braid provides support for the Teflon and the weave is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion.