Ultra Sharp Kitchen Cooking Scissors, Heavy Duty, Serrated Stainless Steel Shears, Set of 2, Protective Cap, Dishwasher Safe, Plus Cooking Secrets eBook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY – Corrosion Resistant Serrated Stainless Steel Shears, Heavy Duty, Ultra Sharp, Red and Black. Scissors do NOT come apart.
- MULTI-PURPOSE – Great for Kitchen, Cooking, Garage, Office and Crafts. Easily cuts ham, turkey and small chicken bones.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP HANDLES & BONUS BLADE COVER – Bonus 121 Cooking Secrets eBook
- SAFETY IN USE & EASY TO CLEAN – Dishwasher safe to clean but hand washing recommended
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you are not 100% satisfied with your kitchen and home office scissors, you can contact us for a full refund. Free extended product warranty with registration.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra-sharp, High Quality Kitchen and Home-use Scissors
A must-have product for any busy household, these kitchen shears are your go-to tool:
- Poultry shears – Trim off fat or skin off a chicken, much safer than using a knife on slippery chicken
- Meat scissors – Make lardons, shred cooked meat, trim fat and dice raw meat without needing a cutting board and knife
- All-purpose kitchen scissors – Cut uncooked asparagus, snip herbs, cut and open tough cardboard or plastic packaging, shape or trim pastry sheets, trim flower stems, and even cut slices of pizza
- Twist off cap opener – Open bottles and jars fast with the integrated bottle opener within blade
- Cut up Credit Cards with no problem
Innovative Design Features:
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant blades – Will never rust, and will stay sharp for years to come
- Micro-serrated blade edges – Designed with complete safety in mind. Serrated edges grip on to foods so blades never slip, even on wet foods
- Easy-grip, slip-proof handles – Provides a great, comfortable grip, regardless of whether you are right or left handed
- Pinch-free hand guard - to prevent you hand being pinched between the handles
- Protective cap - protects the blades and your fingers when getting your scissors out of the drawer
Includes 121 Cooking Secrets eBook (Digital Download)
Contoured Grip with Micro-Serrated Stainless Steel, Corrosion Resistant Blades
- Stainless Steel
- Ultra-sharp, Micro-serrated Blades
- Use on food, plastic, card board, credit cards
- Corrosion Free
- Contoured Grip
- Easy to Hold
- Dishwasher Safe
- Pinch-free Hand Guard
- Blades do NOT separate
Easy to Open Packaging. Includes 121 Cooking Secrets eBook (Digital Download)
- Easy to open packaging
- Perfect gift size packaging
- Contoured Grip with pinch-free hand guard
- Stainless Steel, Micro-serrated Blades
- Dishwasher Safe
More Leading Products by this Manufacturer
121 Cooking Secrets eBook Included
- Digital Download PDF sent in email
eBook Contents Include:
- General Cooking Tips
- Sauces and Seasonings
- Meat, Chicken and Fish
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Pasta, Rice and Potatoes
- Convection Ovens
- Stainless Steel
- Serrated blades
- Ultra sharp
- Can easily cut chicken, meat, asparagus and other food items
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Set of 2
- Inside handles covered with silicone for comfort
- Pinch guard to protect your palm when cutting
- Protective cover easy snaps on to protect blades
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
update - we've been using these red-handled kitchen scissors nightly at the dinner table for more than a month and have been comparing them to 2 sets of J.A. Henckles kitchen scissors (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017FQFYL6) and a pair of Wustof Grand Prix Shears (https://www.amazon.com/Wusthof-Grand-Prix-Kitchen-Shears/dp/B00005MEI8)
these red handled scissors work and feel just as good as the other more expensive sets I'm testing them against, I can't say one set works better than any other, which says a lot when you look at the price differences between them - these red handled scissors seem durable and well made and I expect each pair to last many years ... these look, feel and work like professional grade kitchen shears
these are unlike anything Walmart or Target sells - you won't need to be replacing these every couple years