|Fits as expected||
Scooby Doo Adult Shaggy Costume
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 2" high
- Officially licensed Shaggy costume includes wig, goatee, shirt and pants
- Fill the Mystery Machine with your own gang, Rubies offers Scooby, Velma, Fred and Daphne as well
- Costume officially licensed to Rubies Costume Company - monster or movie star, hero or villain, licensed or unlicensed, Rubies has all the looks you and your kids crave
- One size fits most
- Rubies Costume Company is a family owned business based in New York with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want to Halloween and year-round dress up
Customers who bought this item also bought
And they would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids! rubies brings you their masquerade concepts line: high quality costumes from all of our most popular licensed lines a price you can manage. A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007Q9116A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Indeed, the wig was in complete disarray, not sure what it was going for but definitely nothing like shaggy's hair. It looked more like an electric wolf mullet. There was also a goatee included that looked pretty weird. Could have gone without both of these items.
But as for the costume (a simple pair of polyester pants and a shirt) was pretty accurate. What more do you need to be Shaggy? I'm rather tall and lanky (about 6'1"), and both the shirt and the pants fit fine. Wear basketball shorts or something with pockets underneath, because the pants have no pockets.
Overall, the costume is simple but effective, and is worth purchasing. I think the complaints on other reviews are a overreacting a little.
Would recommend, with a warning that the buyer will need to handle their own hairstyle.