Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Scooby Doo First Frights - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 39% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 25 $19.99 Save $2.74 (14%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Each story has a new setting with a mysterious villain created specifically for the game. Collect clues and try to solve the mystery.
- 3D action platforming fun featuring four all-new mysteries across 20+ levels; explore the Phantom Cruise Ship, Haunted High School, Foreboding Castle and more.
- Switch between characters or play with friends at any time using two player co-op with easy drop-in, drop-out gameplay.
- With access to a variety of spooky disguises, players can camouflage themselves in super-powerful costumes with new abilities unique to each character.
- Become part of the Mystery, Inc. team and solve their first cases with hours of entertainment in Story or Explore mode.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
In general, the difficulty level is relatively easy - making it very accessible for younger gamers. With co-op mode (and the ability of the 2nd player to drop in and out of the game at any time,) my 6 y/o and I have had a great time playing this one together. There are some spots that the younger set will probably need someone to help them with. I originally figured that I would drop in/drop out only when my 6 y/o needed help, but quickly found the two of us playing together for the entire game and having a great time.
The only negative thing that I can point out is that sometimes the camera can get a little wonky and be difficult to follow (a la Super Mario 64,) but this is only a minor complaint and probably true of most 3D games in some regard. It happens realtively infrequently, anyway, so it is really a non-issue in my book.
If you like Scooby Doo, then you should love this game. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the gameplay and accessibilty for the younger gamer.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy for my 5 year old who's new at playing Wii video games, easy for me who's never been good at video games. I like that you can't die. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Mom to V
If you're a Scooby Doo fan it's definately worth to play. Otherwise i guess look for another game.Published 14 days ago by Michal Bloch
If you are buying this for a child, don't. My kid said he was having trouble with the game so I went to help. The controls are pretty much impossible.Published 25 days ago by stevev
Love this game... my 4yr (almost 5yr) old son play this for hours. Some parts I have to help with. He's used to an iPad, so using a remote is new to him but he is catching on. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. Ablertson
My four year old absolutely loves this game already. East to maneuver the character and a great family gamePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's hard for even me to understand this game let alone my 7 year old don't likePublished 3 months ago by Rachel Massey
The game did not work in Turkey. I did not see any warning that there is region restriction, money spent for nothing...Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer