Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on February 4, 2016
I grew up watching Scooby Doo, the original series, and then through all the re-boots they have done over the decades. People always complain about the re-boots never meeting their expectations and how the classics are better but I'm just glad Scooby Doo gets the opportunity to resurface throughout the years and not fade away into history. I'm in college now but I still love Scooby Doo and am finally getting to own all of the series and movies :)
on May 8, 2017
Another summer has come. Scooby & the Gang head for Fred's old summer camp and find 3 different monsters to deal with along with the Bigger summer camp above the Dam. All around good family friendly movie. Just as with the rest of the Scooby-Doo Movies.
on May 24, 2017
I enjoy and like Scooby Doo. With this movie it showed us another side of Fred, of his what he did as a young child. Plus it is a decent story, not to where he is so hung up on making traps. The way that Scooby takes over on driving and going after the bad guy and trying to escape peril is pretty good too. Then Velma has an admirer who thinks she is beautiful is pretty good too.
on April 12, 2017
As a hardcore classic Scooby fan, I've sort of been a bit biased towards the newer "post-Casey Kasem" era of the Scooby doo franchise. But this movie is different. It's funny, It's clever, and it's a must buy for true Scooby fans.
on March 14, 2017
My kids and I are total Scooby fans - we even named our Lab after Scooby - so there isn't much we don't like about most Scooby Doo cartoons. As avid campers, this was right up our alley!
on June 28, 2017
The movie was exactly as described in the description.
on April 30, 2011
These new Scooby Doo cartoons have been hit and miss with me, but this one is a hit. Usually I can figure them out fairly quickly but this one did have me guessing who one of the villians were up to the end (but it also had that guy who you know is obviously in on the mystery). Really good story line and a bit more mature, something that a family could enjoy together. This is classic Scooby Doo and one of my favorite feature length Scooby cartoons so far.

Let me set the record straight, because I have seen a lot of reviews saying this has a lot more sexual action in it than other Doos. From some of them, I was expecting some raunchy stuff! I believe there is a lot on TV kids have no business seeing today but parents, don't worry. There is nothing remotely offensive about this movie. Once the camera pans from feet up on Daphne, Velma, and a female camp councilor while they are in their swim wear but I mean come on...this is no worse than other things that has happened in other Scooby movies. Totally nothing to get worked up about, not revealing at all. Once again, this is a slightly more mature Scooby so...lets act mature people. The only thing I caught was in the beginning Fred mentions him and a friend trying to row up Smits creek without a paddle. A witty pun that only older audiences could appreciate. Other than that, this movie is totally clean so don't worry.

The monsters are pretty freaky. Fishman, the Woodsman, and the Spectre are quite scary but not to the point where I would worry about letting young kids watch it. Maybe the Spectre because of its zombie looks but it is a page right out of Scooby Doo on Zombie Island so if they have seen that movie, they will be fine. But they do put the gang in some situations that made even me concerned. They did very well with adding suspense with this one! More believable and intense than some villians have been so there is that fun element of surprise and shock.

So, great storyline with a twisting plot, all the characters are together, good writing, perfect setting for Scooby Doo. Its well worth a buy. Great movie for the family :)
on September 5, 2013
I bought this for my six year old daughter. I personally think they brought to many adult elements into the cartoon. The romance between Fred and Daphne is not what the old Scooby-Doo was about. I did not appreciate hearing her repeating "she's hot!", that's what Fred said when he saw Daphne in a bikini. Otherwise, she loved the movie so I gave it four stars.
on July 24, 2017
It's Scooby Doo, can never go wrong entertaining with Scooby!
on April 20, 2016
SCOOBY-DOO CAMP SCARE IS ONE OF THE BEST SCOOBY MOVIES I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.. THE ONE LINERS AND THE COMEDY ARE "AMAZE-BALLS!!" THE MYSTERY WAS GOOD TOO DID NOT GUESS CORRECTLY WHO WAS BEHIND THE MYSTERY AND WHEN THEY WERE REVEALED I WAS BLOWN AWAY. GREAT MOVIE !