Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 30, 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old son. Maybe because he is new at playing video games and is now learning to read, he can't get it understood, so when he plays it all he does is run around the different areas eating Scooby snacks and beating ghosts and ghouls up with whatever arsenal the character he chooses has. Anyway, no lost, cause I play it myself. :-).
The graphics are really clean. It is fun going around the different towns/ scenes whatever and finding clues to move on to the next level. I like the fact that you can change characters (once you've completed level two.) But the 'wardrobe change' aspect is not needed and does not add to the game in any way. They could have added an extra level instead.
In all, it is a really fun game and he will definitely be interested in it in a couple years. I have an eight year old who plays it, although she says sometimes it frustrates her, but what fun is there in solving a mystery without a bit of a challenge, true?
Anyway, I would personally not recommend this for a child who is a video game novice, or any child under age seven. But to everyone else, I say buy...and let the mystery solving begin.
on January 23, 2011
Scooby Doo is still solving mysteries after all these years. I bought this DS game for my 5 yr old nephew as a gift and he plays it all the time. Fun game, good graphics, his favorite!
on January 7, 2013
My 6 year old niece got the hang of this scooby doo quite well in a short time. she played the other scooby doo ds game so i suppose she had a bit of an edge. she said she really enjoys it so recommend it!
on September 2, 2013
My son is 6 and has trouble reading the directions and being able to play through the levels. He isn't discouraged and often just asks me to help him read the instructions. I wish they would announce them to him. Also sometimes it is hard for my son to understand what they are requiring of him to get to the next level. The graphics are nice and character choices are fun!
on December 15, 2016
My son has a ball with this game. He still has it and plays with it
on December 9, 2016
My son loves Scooby and I am hoping he loves this.
on April 21, 2016
My son loves it.
on January 19, 2016
I love scooby doo and collect all things scooby so im happy to add this game to my collection. Works great.
on November 20, 2014
Great game! I bought this for my nephew who is a huge Scooby fan. He absolutely loves it and it keeps him entertained for a long time. I would recommend to anyone that has a DS and likes Scooby.
on February 26, 2014
I ordered this as a stocking stuffer to go with my daughter's DS. I don't play the game myself but it certainly keeps my 6 year old entertained at doctor appointments, meetings, and other special times she is allowed to totally immerse herself in it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question