Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scooby Doo Team Pack - LEGO Dimensions
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Help Scooby and Shaggy uncover the mysteries in LEGO DIMENSIONS!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What is LEGO Dimensions?
When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings and The LEGO Movie are swept away. To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex and quickly find themselves fighting to save all of LEGO humanity.
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure – journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different minifigures from different worlds together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other’s vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine…why not?! The LEGO Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules.
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack
The LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack is all players need to begin – build the base and embark on a fantastic quest. Included in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack:
LEGO Dimensions videogame.
LEGO Toy Pad.
Bricks to build the LEGO Gateway.
3 LEGO minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle).
LEGO Batmobile vehicle.
Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the loose bricks into the LEGO Gateway, and place the structure on the LEGO Toy Pad. Expand the adventure by collecting more minifigures, vehicles, gadgets, and new levels with the purchase of three different types of expansion packs. Use whatever minifigure with whichever vehicle or gadget – go ahead. ..break the rules!
There is an ancient planet at the center of the LEGO Multiverse inhabited by an evil mastermind, Lord Vortech. It is said that he who controls the Foundational Elements that this planet is built upon, controls all of the Multiverse. Lord Vortech has vowed to be that ruler, summoning characters from a variety of LEGO worlds to help him find these building bricks of LEGO civilization. Some have agreed. Others have rebelled. And only the combined powers of the greatest LEGO heroes can stop him.
When a mysterious and powerful vortex suddenly appears in various LEGO worlds, different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings and The LEGO Movie are swept away. To save their friends, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle bravely jump into the vortex. As they journey to locations beyond their wildest imaginations in search of their friends, they soon realize that Lord Vortech is summoning villains from across different LEGO worlds to help him gain control. As his power grows, worlds mix, unexpected characters meet and all boundaries are broken. Our heroes must travel through space and time to rescue their friends before the vortexes destroy all of LEGO humanity.
- DC Comics
- The Lord of the Rings
- The LEGO Movie
- LEGO Ninjago
- Back to the Future
- The Wizard of Oz
- LEGO Chima
- Doctor Who
- Jurassic World
- The Simpsons
- Midway Arcade
- Harry Potter
- Adventure Time
- The A-Team
- Fantastic Beasts
- E.T.The Extra-Terrestrial
- Mission Impossible
- An Extreme Cross-Over. For the first time in any LEGO videogame, characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning.
- Keep Expanding. By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- Discover Adventure Worlds. Each of the brands in LEGO Dimensions has its own unique Adventure World where players can explore, go on quests, race, and collect studs and bricks. There are in total 14 Adventure Worlds that can be unlocked to add even more gameplay, and each world can be unlocked with any LEGO Dimensions minifigure belonging to that brand. With the Starter Pack, players can instantly access 3 -- DC Comics (with Batman), The Lord of the Rings (with Gandalf), and The LEGO Movie (with Wyldstyle). And just like the levels in the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack, any character can use any vehicle or gadget in any Adventure World.
- More is Better. Bring up to seven minifigures, vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- 3-in-1 Building. Build and then rebuild to power-up every vehicle and gadget. Each can be built a total of three times providing super-charged, in-game abilities with each upgrade.
- The LEGO Toy Pad Does More. It lights-up, flashes and even changes color to give players clues as to where to go, what to look for, or how to solve a puzzle. Gamers command the action – where and when the physical toys are moved on the LEGO Toy Pad will impact what happens in the game.
- Play Alone or with a Friend. Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- The Starter Pack Will Last. The LEGO Toy Pad and the videogame found in the initial Starter Pack will offer continued compatibility with future Expansion Packs for years to come. Like any LEGO building set, LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility – everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
Scooby Doo Team Pack - LEGO Dimensions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Scooby gives you some relatively rare abilities - Underwater Swimming, Tracking, Digging, and Disguise. Shaggy adds stealth and illumination to the mix (and he also has tracking). And while it's kind of neat to drive the Mystery Machine around, in reality it's a rather limited vehicle...it works for accelerator switches and has some interesting upgrades, but nothing special.
On the other hand, the Scooby Snack (which isn't an actual Scooby Snack, but rather a sandwich looking thing) is special. It gives your character a special ability simply by eating it. Initially it grants super strength, but upgrades let you breathe fire (which works as a laser) and look like a ghost (which gives you stealth ability). It's therefore a pretty handy gadget if you have a particular utility character that is missing one of those three abilities...it really rounds out versatile characters.
The Coolsville level is a lot of fun, and this pack is the only way to access it.
So it's worth having for the characters and the Scooby Snack. It's also worth it for the frankly hilarious dialogue these two guys bring to the game. It's well worth tracking down.
Although I don't think any of the heroes or vehicles have any unique abilities, Scooby has the Tracking Ability that isn't as common as some (I think only Owen from Jurassic Park has it, at least from Season 1). Shaggy and the Scooby Snack aren't super necessary, but the Mystery Machine has some really cool abilities, once upgraded. And at full speed upgrade, it flys across the screen... sometimes too fast, actually.
The Scooby-Doo world can only be accessed by buying this pack. Not sure what they plan on doing if they sell out, after retiring this. The world is different from most in that its cell shaded, to give it a cartoon feel. Some people may have mixed opinions about this. It's not my favorite way to render a world, but it is different and adds another perspective to the game at large. Not only is the world cell shaded, but heroes and vehicles are as well (although Scooby and crew look normal in all other worlds). The quests in this world are fun and you get to meet different characters from the cartoon series. I also like the variety in the Open World itself as some worlds, like Chima seem to be a repetition of mostly the same scenery (but maybe that because I don't know those franchises).
One thing I've noticed in some video reviews of the Scooby Open World, it seems in those videos that everytime Scooby moves you hear the cartoon doo-ba-dooba sound. In the videos it's almost irritating, but I haven't noticed it that much when playing. Maybe it's some audio setting or recording issue the Youtubers had.
All in all, a fine addition to your probably already growing Dimensions Collections. The main reason I threw out this review was because of this retired pack and the fantastic price drop. Get it while you can... lol, I say that... and even after retiring, they probably still have 2.3 million of these laying around.
This is an expansion so you need the main set to play it.