- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 9.4 x 24 inches ; 5.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LKZPI0A
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,672 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Scooters for Kids,Kingo Wide Deck 3 Wheels Scooter 4 Years and Up with T-Bar Handle 150lb Weight Limit Kick Scooter
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 4 Wheels Scooter Has Beautiful LED Lights,So Attractive During The Day and Night,and No Battery Reqiured
- The Deck Is Wide.It Measures 13 Inches Long and Widest at 5 Inches,It Has Nice Grip on The Feet That It Won't Slip From It, The Deck Is Low to The Ground,Has Good Balance and Stability
- The Handle Bar Height Adjusts Easily from 25 Inches to 35 Inches Which Means This Pro Scooter Will Last and Provide a Safe Ride for Your Kids As He Grows or Siblings of Different Heights Can Enjoy a Safe Ride with This One Kids Scooter
- Just Need Light Pressure on The Handle to Make a Turn,More Stable and Secure Scooters for Kids
- These Light up Scooter Has 2 Big Wheels in Front and 2 Smalls Wheels Behind with Large Pedal Brake
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||24 x 9.45 x 23.6 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||5.8 pounds|
This Scooter have a wider base and four wheels,it`s easy to balance for
long distances.the handle bars are adjustable, great for growing with your
kids,the install is very easy and fast with a push of a button and pushing the
handle bars into the base,and it come with a instruction,the wheels do light
up well when they role. It has a break on the back and easy to use it.
Suitable for ages 4-12 years old
Footplate:100% NEW PP
Deck:Nylon with glass fiber reinforced (PA66-GF)
Handle Grip: TPR Rubber
Wheel: Front:120mm PU Wheel/Rear:80mm PU Wheel
Maximum load capacity: 150 lb
Handlebar height:25-35 inches
Handlebar width:11 inches
Foot stand width:5.5 inches
It has high quality of 4 PU wheels 2 large in front and 2 mini on the rear,
Low deck increases stability, which creates a safer, more comfortable ride
Long rear brake covers the entire rear wheel for better braking performance
1x Kingo Scooter 4 Wheels Kid Scooters
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionOnly items purchased directly from Kingo merchant will be eligible for return request.we offer 30-day money back guarantee.
Top customer reviews
Three wheel stability
Steering is controlled by leaning, not turning handles which makes it easier for little ones to learn
Light up wheels are fun and add visibility
Height adjustable so I know he'll be able to use it for a few years
The handle adjuster was loose when it came (though very easy to tighten) but it didn't come with a key to tighten the bolt so until I tightened it the scooter was stuck at the lowest height
The back brake isn't super responsive; it's a flexible plastic covering with a metal plate over it. Your kid will have to give it a good stomp to brake quickly, but it allows for slow deceleration
Overall: I really have to nitpick to find cons. It's a quality scooter and I feel good about my purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
If the both is tightened then the wheels would not move well.Read more