Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Scor-Pal Eighths Measuring and Scoring Board, 12" by 12", 1/8" Space Grooves
- Scor-Pal has all the grooves you will need to score your cardstock projects accurately and quickly while providing a precise and crisp fold
- The actual scoring surface is 12x12 inches
- Made in china
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scor Pal-Eights Measuring & Scoring Board. Scor-Pal has all the grooves you will need to score your cardstock projects accurately and quickly while providing a precise and crisp fold. The actual scoring surface is 12x12 inches. Features include: a raise fence on three sides with marking on top there are 1/8 inch to 1 inch intervals. The Scor-tool snaps into place at the top for easy access. This package contains one 14x12-3/4 inch scoring board and one plastic tool. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Paper Craft Skill: Uber Beginner
I saw some fan circles I really wanted to do for a baby shower. I really didn't know what I was doing and bought some heavy grade paper that was harder to bend. The heavier grade paper was on sale and super pretty. So my eyes and wallet failed my over ability. This scoring board was a dream! The heavy grade paper looks really nice as fans than regular paper too!
I can picture using this board for other projects!
- A dedicate place to put the scoring tool
- Measurements of both horizontal and vertical sides
- Made of heavy duty plastic. My toddler pulled it down from the dinner table, and didn't hurt it one bit!
- Easy to clean. Dropped some hot glue on it and it peeled right off!
- Fits great with 12x12 paper
- Handles heavier grade paper/card stock
None yet. Will provide an update when I do my envelope project with some left over paper