- File Size: 4862 KB
- Print Length: 235 pages
- Publisher: Dynamo Press (March 23, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6XICOB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,775 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Scorched by Magic (The Baine Chronicles Book 7) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I can say that Jasmine Walt is a very gifted writer with a talent for writing strong characters and world building. I certainly enjoyed this book and only wish there were more to follow.
One of the things I love about this is that Sunaya, as special as her circumstances are, is never given special treatment or predictable plots, so her bravery and quick thinking is always a welcoming surprise. So I could totally go along with everything that's happened, but I still felt like the goddess kinda just faded into the background. She was a huge mystery in the beginning, making things seem huge and all, but by the time I finished this book, it had me wondering what the goddess was up to, if that was every going to be touched upon again. I did like the opening of spin-offs for the other characters, so I'm not too eehh about it lol
I highly recommend starting from the beginning if you are just jumping into this series, as each book adds considerable depth to the story.
This world Jasmine Walt has created could contain many surprises and give rise to interesting stories.
I have found Iannis to be a bit mealy mouthed so far, we are told that he is powerful, have read of healing and fast movements, seen him ensorcelled, but have not seen much spontaneous leadership. He must have had a past and also must have some powerful relatives with interesting stories to tell. We could learn more about Fenris, who in memory seems more fleshed out . We could read about other connections with Resinah in the lives of her descendants, not to mention more stories about Sunaya's fathers's family. The other peripheral characters could also merit a tale, her friend Annie, and the mysterious woman, her cousin, Rylan, the hedge witch, Comenius and his family.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
as in normal conversation.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult