Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 22, 2013
I got my com system set up. It took about 10 minutes. There is NO zip on neck curtain, so I had to figure out how to place the speakers in the little ear pads and hide the wires. Success. I had to take the "poofy" speaker covers off and they then fit like a glove. I love the venting it cools the ol' cranium on a hot day of driving and wasn't noticeable in the cooler evening.I like the fittment. it is a bit larger than the XXL Scorpion EXO 100. My new XXL Scorpion EXO 110 is so much lighter, and functional and stylish. The drop down visor has a much better action than the 100 series. Thanks for the great product. Curty
on June 13, 2013
First, for those that have had trouble sizing their head to S-M-L-XL with a helmet - my head (including my thick hair) is 22.5", measuring about an inch above my eye brows, because this is where the bottom of the helmet padding hits my forehead. This helmet in a Large fits me perfectly. The retractable visor is simple to operate even with gloves on - just push the lever and it slowly drops down, push it back up until it clicks to put it back. I am very happy with the cost of the helmet because this is a quality helmet - you get what you pay for, and if my head hits the pavement I want a good helmet on my noggin.
on October 28, 2014
The product is really good, but it runs small. I had an earlier model which was an x-small... and it was a bit snug. I went to a Small this time and it is still snug which leads me to believe the shell and interior do not vary much before x-small and small. My measurements exactly matched what they said for small, so I would order one side larger if I could do it again.
on December 10, 2013
I am really happy with this helmet.

Pros:
1. It's very comfortable
2. Has built in, easy retracting/deploying face shield
3. Replaceable face shield
4. Great Quality

Cons:
1. I believe there are only 2 shell sizes for these helmets. This means that my large uses the same shell as the XL and XXL. That means it looks HUGE on my head (I have an average sized head I think). I hope that the Medium uses the smaller shell, but don't know.
2. The built in visor is a little small in my opinion. It's better than my old helmet (no visor), but it would be nice to have a bit more.
3. The included face shield is not very dark, and the darkest one available as a replacement is only very slightly darker. This is a problem for me as I got it to supplement my sun glasses (I have very sensitive eyes lately).
on April 13, 2015
love
1. how light weight this helmet feels and
2. the automatic dropping down of the sun visor
3. and that little pull strap.

But wished it was a little more snug on the back of the neck. Trying to get my Uclear to stay on without the ear pieces. That seems to be my major issue with this helmet.
on September 25, 2016
I love my helmet. It's cool due to the air vents and it has the pull down visor. I'm impressed.
on February 10, 2016
If you have a very large head then this is the helmet for you. My old HD 3XL helmet was too small and bothered me after a couple of hours. This one fits great and I can wear it all day with no discomfort. I also really like the visor. Visors rock when riding thru heavy rain!
on November 1, 2016
I did not liked, I was looks like a mushroom head. I did returned.
on March 21, 2017
quality product and very timely delivery!!
on July 12, 2015
Looks great out of the box. Looks like the great "Gazoo" on you... Try one on first. Hard to buy helmets sight unseen anyway...