Scorpion Masque Turing Machine | Strategy Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 1 to 4 Players | 20 Minutes
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Players||1-4|
|Minimum Age Recomendation||168|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TEST YOUR HYPOTHESIS: Create a 3 digit code by stacking punch cards, then ask the analog artificial intelligence computers - each with a different logic puzzle - to check your answer.
- DEDUCE THE SECRET CODE: Each logic question will bring you closer to the secret code, either through the process of elimination or relations between numbers.
- PLAY AS A TEAM OR SOLO: Including the original competitive mode, you can combine your brain power as a team or try to beat the game itself while playing solo.
- NOVEL COMPONENTS: Overlay punchcards to test your secret code against the artificial intelligence computers, reminiscent of computers from the 1970s.
- 7 MILLION COMBINATIONS: On the online problem generator website, find over 7,000,000 different setup combinations, making the gameplay practically endless!
Turing Machine is a fascinating and competitive deduction game.
It offers a unique experience of questioning a proto-computer that works without electricity or any sort of technology, paving the way for a new generation of deduction games.
The Goal? Find the secret code before the other players, by cleverly questioning the machine. With Turing Machine, you’ll use an analog computer with unique components made of never-before-seen perforated cards.
The game offers more than seven million problems from simple to mind-staggeringly complex combinations, making the gameplay practically endless!
|DECRYPTO||TURING MACHINE||MASTER WORD||STAY COOL||OLE GUACAMOLE|
|Number of Players||3-8 (team based)||1-4||3-6||3-7||2-8|
|Average Playtimege Playtime||15 min||20 min||15 min||30 min||15 min|
|Overview||Give word-based clues about your secret 3-digit code and intercept your opponent's code.||Crack the 3-digit code by asking artificial intelligence computers logic questions.||Find the secret word by receiving yes or no clues about your guesses.||Answer trivia questions with dice as two players ask you questions simultaneously.||Take turns saying words that relate and do not include letters on revealed cards.|
What's in the box
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|