Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scosche IS IU3.5RCR 3.5mm Retractable Cable
|Price:||$4.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.04 (50%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Retractable cable for connecting iPod to multimedia speakers and more
- Offers quick and easy way to extend audio player connection
- Includes single 3.5 mm mini-jack male connector on each end
- Self-retracts into slim housing when not in use
- Measures 2.8 feet long fully extended; 90-day warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* As other reviewers mention, this is not a 6' cable. The technical details have the correct 2.5' length, but the description is incorrect.
* The retractor mechanism is a little cheap and I've gotten it tangled a couple of times. That being said, I've always been able to untangle it and it has recovered.
* The rubber around the plug ends is a good size for iPods and most stereo inputs, but it is too wide for the audio jack in an iPhone. I took a sharp knife to one end of the cable and shaved down the sides, then it worked fine even for the recessed iPhone jack. This wasn't too hard to do, though that cable end doesn't look too pretty now.
In spite of these reservations, the cable works well, the audio quality seems fine, and it is small, convenient, and nicely functional.
The Cables Unlimited one is much sturdier and a little longer. After using the two, it seems that the Scosche (this product) does not expand and retract as fluidly as the cables 2 go one. I feel like I'm going to break the Scosche one every time I use it. Also, the Scosche one is extreeemely short and I found the Cables Unlimited one to be a much more practical size, especially considering they retract to the same size anyway.
I'd definetely recommend the CablesUnlimited one. I bought both. Learn from me.
I don't have much else to say. It is just a cable and it does what it's supposed to do.
I've replaced it with a non-retractable good quality Belkin cable which fits tightly in the jacks and works great. Save your money on this thing and spend a little more on something reliable.
I put in my Buick Enclave and it works flawlessly.
Not sure where the interference is coming from.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product, dependable, love the retractable cord, makes storing in my vehicle extremely convenient.Published 3 months ago by David
Been using daily in my car for a few months and is still working like a champ.Published 3 months ago by Joshua Velasquez
This is my second time buying this cable. It works OK, but they do not last. It seems the retractable feature makes this cable not built to last. Read morePublished 4 months ago by hannon
This works nicely for the need. Would be even better if the connectors were at a 90 degree angle.Published 5 months ago by PitkinGirl