- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband Optical Heart Rate Armband Monitor with Dual Band Radio ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
|List Price:||$94.99 Details|
|Price:||$75.95 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.04 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Ipod touch 5th generation, Tablets|
|Screen Size||1 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.38 x 0.25 x 0.38 inches|
|Item Weight||0.25 Pounds|
|Battery Life||8 Hours|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Not Orange Theory Compatible - Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap. Bonus Pack Includes One Additional Free Orange Armband
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more. Not compatible with Orange Theory Fitness Centers.
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
- Train Smart, get fit, the Scosche RHYTHM plus Heart rate monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more, accurately monitor your intensity level. RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
- RHYTHM+ heart rate monitor is a direct chest strap replacement and easily attaches to your forearm for full wireless communication with your device. This app powered heart rate monitor uses an App to manage your workout metrics.
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NO CHEST STRAP REQUIRED!
"Breathable" neoprene armband design means greater comfort and ease of use. Comes with both a large and small armband. Additional armband colors available for purchase. This heart rate monitor armband has been hailed as the best heart rate monitor available today. This revolutionary exercise and fitness tool accurately monitors heart rate allowing you to maximize your workouts.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANT+ WATCHES AND BLUETOOTH SMART DEVICES
With the built-in Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ you can stream your fitness-data in real time to any one of the hundreds of compatible iPhone and Android apps, fitness watches, bike computers and fitness equipment. Bluetooth SMART gives you the freedom to work out up to 100ft away from your Smartphone.
- Green/Yellow Optical Sensors
- 8 Hour Battery Life
- IP67 Waterproof
- Bluetooth Smart - 100ft Range
- ANT+ Compatible
- Compatible with Smartphones, Fitness Equipment, Fitness Watches & more
WHY TRAIN WITH A HEART RATE MONITOR?
Finding your personal heart rate zone and training with heart rate intervals allows you to maximize your workout. Simply put, if you train at lower heart rates (BPM or Beats Per Minute) it will require you to workout longer to achieve benefits. If you work out at BPMs that are too high for a prolonged period, you will burn out too fast, before you've reached your workout goals. Rhythm+ has advanced optical sensors that will give you a precise BPM reading so you can stay in your zones and receive the maximum benefit from your workout! Train Smart, Get Fit.
This chart illustrates the relationship between heart rate levels and workout efficiency during interval training. Please consult your physician before starting any exercise routine to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in a training regiment. Heart rate zones vary by a person's age, consider consulting a personal trainer regarding the appropriate heart rate zones for you.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
SWEATPROOF & WATERPROOF
With IP67 sweatproof and waterproof construction, you can count on exceptionally accurate performance in both wet and dry conditions. The award-winning Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband can even be submerged up to one meter, which is why this comfortable, wearable device is perfect in wet or dry environments.
POWERED BY PERFORMTEK
Valencell’s PerformTek biometric sensor technology is the only continuous heart rate monitoring technology proven via extensive testing accurate during virtually any exercise and in virtually any environment to give people meaningful fitness assessments.
This heart monitor employs patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Many other heart rate monitors fall short in this area, but the high-quality Rhythm+ excels in providing remarkably accurate measurement of exercise intensity.
Scosche RHYTHM+ Armband Heart Rate Monitor (ANT+ and BLE) You’re dressed to get fit with your sneakers laced up tight, but how do you know you’re going to get the most from your workout? Take your training to the next level with the RHYTHM+ Heart Rate Monitor from Scosche. The new Scosche RHYTHM + comfortably straps to your forearm to monitor blood flow and more accurately track heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more throughout your workouts. This fully wireless device has Bluetooth Smart ANT+ capabilities, allowing it to connect with smartphones, sport watches and exercise equipment. Use your favorite fitness app to manage your workout metrics and train harder and smarter. Features: Comfortable, adjustable armband to monitor heart rate. No chest strap neededComes in various color options to fit your personal style Rechargeable battery with eight hours of battery life Simply press the front button to turn on the device, and it quickly goes to work, using optical sensors to detect your heart rate. Waterproof up to one meter of penetration Wireless workout from up to 100 feet from your device Compatible with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ devices that support heart rate data Compatible Fitness Apps: DigiFit Runkeeper MapMyFitness Strava Compatible Devices: Any iPhone or Android device Any ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart Device What’s in the Box: Heart rate strap USB Charging cradle Manual Extra strap
Product detailsColor:Black | Style:1st Generation
- Date First Available : November 30, 2015
- Manufacturer : Scosche
- ASIN : B07C64VJNB
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,545 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Because of the RHYTHM's ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities, it pairs with pretty much everything, which is rare in HRM receivers. I have tried it with my Garmin 920XT device, as well as with the Moov and MapMyFitness apps, and ZAP! It's paired. Done! Easy.
2) It provides a dependable heart rate number. Maybe that's a "well, DUH", but if you've used Garmin products (or a few others that routinely get dicey), you know what it's like to wonder if you need to replace your HRM or get to a cardiologist.
3) It's comfortable to wear--I don't even notice it when I'm working out. If you're female and tired of a chest band fighting with your sports bra, this is a blessed relief.
4) It recharges (rather than having a battery that requires tiny screwdrivers and a great deal of patience to periodically replace), and does so easily and efficiently. It comes with a charging cradle.
5) It has a button so you can turn it off and on. Some might consider this an irritation that doesn't belong in the "pro" column, but I like knowing when it's on (it has an LED that flashes--good for knowing it's ready to pair) and being able to preserve the charge if I want to.
1) This is my bad, so really shouldn't be counted against the RHYTHM, but I'll mention it anyway: It looks ilke a watch. I want it to give me a read-out like a watch on its face. When my Garmin was out for repair and I was pairing this with apps on my iPhone, it kind of drove me nuts. (But still grateful to have a dependable HR read-out even though I had to look at my phone.) So reminder to self, this picks up the HR just like a chest band. It's not a watch. And its so much better than a chest band in so many ways. I apologize--it's probably some unreasonable demand from my reptilian ganglion.
2) The band is a little clunky and does become a sweat magnet as other reviewers have mentioned. I don't mind it, but not a plus--and I haven't run with it in summer heat, at which point I will probably start minding it more.
3) Wild price fluctuations. When I purchased this less than two weeks ago, it was $59.95. As of this writing it's $79.95. I love capitalism as much as the next person, but price gouging, not so much.
By Steve L on August 17, 2018
By N. Mallue on November 23, 2018
Excellent performance all around, I am really pleased with the consistency and quality of the product. It has not failed me in any situation.
Previously was using a standard chest HRM and will never go back! Some have complained their app is pretty poor, and it is very limited, but useful for confirming a few things such as actual battery charge level. I have used this paired with my Garmin Fenix 3 and iPad Pro to ride indoors with smart trainer and Zwift. Highly recommend.
To the comments below about not showing rapid HR changes on quick sets, I have dozens of log files showing the Scosche RHYTHM+ is very fast, responsive and accurate - based on doing Tabata training about once a week.
Top reviews from other countries
I didn’t realize it came with a few straps. Which is nice because I sweat a lot. That being said the Velcro never slips.
Overall, this is still my go to monitor for pairing with my Apple Watch