Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets
- Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Heart rate monitor armband
- Train Smart, get fit, the Scosche RHYTHM plus Heart rate monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more, accurately monitor your intensity level. RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
NO CHEST STRAP REQUIRED!
"Breathable" neoprene armband design means greater comfort and ease of use. Comes with both a large and small armband. Additional armband colors available for purchase. This heart rate monitor armband has been hailed as the best heart rate monitor available today. This revolutionary exercise and fitness tool accurately monitors heart rate allowing you to maximize your workouts.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANT+ WATCHES AND BLUETOOTH SMART DEVICES
With the built-in Bluetooth SMART and ANT+ you can stream your fitness-data in real time to any one of the hundreds of compatible iPhone and Android apps, fitness watches, bike computers and fitness equipment. Bluetooth SMART gives you the freedom to work out up to 100ft away from your Smartphone.
- Green/Yellow Optical Sensors
- 8 Hour Battery Life
- IP67 Waterproof
- Bluetooth Smart - 100ft Range
- ANT+ Compatible
- Compatible with Smartphones, Fitness Equipment, Fitness Watches & more
WHY TRAIN WITH A HEART RATE MONITOR?
Finding your personal heart rate zone and training with heart rate intervals allows you to maximize your workout. Simply put, if you train at lower heart rates (BPM or Beats Per Minute) it will require you to workout longer to achieve benefits. If you work out at BPMs that are too high for a prolonged period, you will burn out too fast, before you've reached your workout goals. Rhythm+ has advanced optical sensors that will give you a precise BPM reading so you can stay in your zones and receive the maximum benefit from your workout! Train Smart, Get Fit.
This chart illustrates the relationship between heart rate levels and workout efficiency during interval training. Please consult your physician before starting any exercise routine to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in a training regiment. Heart rate zones vary by a person's age, consider consulting a personal trainer regarding the appropriate heart rate zones for you.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
SWEATPROOF & WATERPROOF
With IP67 sweatproof and waterproof construction, you can count on exceptionally accurate performance in both wet and dry conditions. The award-winning Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband can even be submerged up to one meter, which is why this comfortable, wearable device is perfect in wet or dry environments.
POWERED BY PERFORMTEK
Valencell’s PerformTek biometric sensor technology is the only continuous heart rate monitoring technology proven via extensive testing accurate during virtually any exercise and in virtually any environment to give people meaningful fitness assessments.
This heart monitor employs patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Many other heart rate monitors fall short in this area, but the high-quality Rhythm+ excels in providing remarkably accurate measurement of exercise intensity.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
* It was recognized by a lot of devices: iPhone6 (via bluetooth, works with Wahoo Fitness, MapMyRide, Strava...), Garmin Forerunner 910XT Tri Bundle Black, One Size (via ANT+).
* It came with FOUR bands, one short and one long black and one short and one long blue (I bought it blue). The bands can be adjusted by Velcro.
* I did a 10K run and it did not move and it was very comfortable.
* It is pretty light (22 g).
* I compared the readings against a Garmin chest strap, a stethoscope and an Omron blood pressure monitor. The readings were pretty similar.
* It is easy to turn on/off (gotta read the manual !).
* The band is elastic.
* It is water RESISTANT (NOT water proof) (1 meter/30 min), so I would not swim/dive with this thing on.
* The band does not dry very fast.
* It uses very bright green LEDs, which bombard your skin using a very high rate, so I am not sure if long exposure to this will cause skin problems. I hope this was tested for several months/years.
* It is rechargeable, let's see how long the charge will last and if the battery can be replaced.
* I have used it a couple of times now. The band is still an issue, despite of being comfortable, it gets soaked with sweat and becomes annoying. Also, it takes forever to dry when you wash it.
I am now removing two stars. I have been using it a lot and here are the problems:
- Usually when I run more than 4 miles and it is warm the wrist band accumulates enough sweat that make it loose and it starts to slide down in my arm. Very annoying!
- To put this thing on while wearing long sleeves is a bit challenging.
- Lately it is giving me much higher heart ratings, I am not sure if it is because of the mix sun scream/sweat, the battery or a mix of all. The fact is, it is not as reliable as before. You might think that my heart rate is really higher, however how do you explain to switch from one arm to the other and have a huge difference (like 40 beats less)?
- Every now and then it turns itself off (during a competition/training) and when I turn it back on the readings are completely off.I try to charge it after two usages, max, so it should have plenty of charge.
I guess I finally figured out why it was not giving me the right heart rate, one of the green LEDs is not working anymore. It lasted less than 6 months. There goes another star...
It turns out that Scosche has lifetime warranty (first owner), so I paid around US$ 7.00 to send the unit back for repair and I got it back today. Despite of not getting any updates during this time, I got a functional unit back (I am not sure if it is new or not). I will put one star back for the lifetime warranty! Hopefully this one will last more than 6 months.
1) Because of the RHYTHM's ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities, it pairs with pretty much everything, which is rare in HRM receivers. I have tried it with my Garmin 920XT device, as well as with the Moov and MapMyFitness apps, and ZAP! It's paired. Done! Easy.
2) It provides a dependable heart rate number. Maybe that's a "well, DUH", but if you've used Garmin products (or a few others that routinely get dicey), you know what it's like to wonder if you need to replace your HRM or get to a cardiologist.
3) It's comfortable to wear--I don't even notice it when I'm working out. If you're female and tired of a chest band fighting with your sports bra, this is a blessed relief.
4) It recharges (rather than having a battery that requires tiny screwdrivers and a great deal of patience to periodically replace), and does so easily and efficiently. It comes with a charging cradle.
5) It has a button so you can turn it off and on. Some might consider this an irritation that doesn't belong in the "pro" column, but I like knowing when it's on (it has an LED that flashes--good for knowing it's ready to pair) and being able to preserve the charge if I want to.
1) This is my bad, so really shouldn't be counted against the RHYTHM, but I'll mention it anyway: It looks ilke a watch. I want it to give me a read-out like a watch on its face. When my Garmin was out for repair and I was pairing this with apps on my iPhone, it kind of drove me nuts. (But still grateful to have a dependable HR read-out even though I had to look at my phone.) So reminder to self, this picks up the HR just like a chest band. It's not a watch. And its so much better than a chest band in so many ways. I apologize--it's probably some unreasonable demand from my reptilian ganglion.
2) The band is a little clunky and does become a sweat magnet as other reviewers have mentioned. I don't mind it, but not a plus--and I haven't run with it in summer heat, at which point I will probably start minding it more.
3) Wild price fluctuations. When I purchased this less than two weeks ago, it was $59.95. As of this writing it's $79.95. I love capitalism as much as the next person, but price gouging, not so much.
Most recent customer reviews
I am a recreational but serious rock climber.Read more