3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Scosche Rhythm24 - Waterproof Armband Heart Rate Monitor HRM Optical with Dual Band ANT+ and BLE Bluetooth Smart
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HYPER-ACCURATE - Patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Green + Yellow Optical Sensors Provide superior measurement with all skin tones.
- WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY DEVICE - Great for use with smartphones, tablets, smart and sport watches, exercise equipment and many other devices that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ heart rate data.
- 24 HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Change HR zones and modes in the RhythmSync app. Modes include Heart Rate Only, Running (Cadence + Distance), Cycling (Cadence), Swimming, Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
- INTERCONNECTED ARMBAND DESIGN - The Rhythm24 has an updated quick-lock interconnected armband design to keep the Rhythm24 securely attached to your arm during intense workouts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Train Smart, Get Fit.
The nucleus of our health and fitness is the heart. Being able to accurately monitor, measure, record and transmit heart rate data over an extended period of time is essential to maximizing one’s workout - whether it be running, cycling, swimming or working out in the gym. This is the very essence of the Rhythm 24. This next-generation, armband heart rate health and fitness device is highly accurate, packed with outstanding features and very comfortable to wear, so you can ditch those chest strap devices and now workout longer, in more places and in maximum comfort.
Scosche Rhythm 24 - Waterproof Armband Heart Rate Monitor
24 HOUR BATTERY LIFE
Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours. LED Battery level indicator signals your charge status with a push of a button.
GREEN+YELLOW OPTICAL SENSORS
Provides superior measurement with all skin tones. Better than monitors and watches that employ only green sensors.
Allows you to leave your mobile device behind, record workouts and upload data to your device later.
CENTER LED ZONE INDICATOR
EASILY VIEW WHICH HEART RATE ZONE YOU ARE IN WITH A QUICK GLANCE*
ZONE 1: Blue
ZONE 2: Green
ZONE 3: Yellow
ZONE 4: Red
ZONE 5: Rapidly Flashing Red
*Customize Your Heart Rate Zones In The New Scosche Rhythm Sync App For iOS and Android
Scosche Rhythm 24 - Waterproof Armband Heart Rate Monitor
• Heart-Rate Only
• Running (Cadence, Distance)
• Cycling (Cadence)
• Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
SWEATPROOF & WATERPROOF
IP68 sweat and waterproof construction means the same great accurate performance in both dry and wet conditions. Rhythm 24 can even be submerged up to 10 feet.
For the most accurate readings, wear the Rhythm 24 on the upper forearm, biceps, or triceps snug enough to not move on your arm, but NOT so tight that it restricts circulation.
The Scosche Rhythm 24 works with the most popular fitness apps - over 200 in all!
Stream your fitness-data in real time to any one of the hundreds of compatible iPhone and Android apps, fitness watches, bike computers and fitness equipment.
WHY TRAIN WITH A HEART RATE MONITOR?
Finding your personal heart rate zone and training with heart rate intervals allows you to maximize your workout. Simply put, if you train at lower heart rates (BPM or Beats Per Minute) it will require you to workout longer to achieve benefits. If you work out at BPM's that are too high for a prolonged period, you will burn out too fast, before you’ve reached your workout goals. Rhythm 24 has advanced optical sensors that will give you a precise BPM reading so you can stay in your zones and receive the maximum benefit from your workout!
This chart illustrates the relationship between heart rate levels and workout efficiency during interval training. Please consult your physician before starting any exercise routine to ensure that you are healthy enough to engage in a training regiment.
* Maximum heart rate varies depending on your personal health and fitness level. Consult your doctor and trainer prior to heart rate interval training to determine your max BPM.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem is that for the last month, every other ride that goes over a 1/2 hour I notice the Rhythm24 armband will just shut off. I'd look down at my Garmin to see my current stats and the HR section would just be blank. I look at the armband and sure enough, it's off.
I've made sure to have the latest firmware, the battery is always topped off and yet it keeps shutting off after about a half hour. This renders this product useless to me. I will be writing to Scosche and see if this is a known problem or if I have a defective unit and they're willing to replace. I'll update this further if/when I get a response from them. For now, I am very unhappy. The battery life on this thing is amazing, and it works well, provided it stays ON.
Also, I have noted that consistently the device will lose my heart rate and start giving me readings that my heartrate is rapidly decreasing when it is not. Sometimes this happens when I'm on a walk and I'm not actively monitoring the heart rate and when I'm done i will see that the heart rate dropped off and stayed that way for most of the work out. The previous model does this also, but in the opposite direction. So the heart rate will go up for no reason. In both cases if I readjust the unit or turn it off and back on then the heart rate reading will return to normal.
having said these things, I would still use these monitors over chest straps or any monitor I've seen. The company should not be making this claim of a 24 hr battery life, which is completely false unless there is something wrong with my unit, because it does not get 24 hrs of battery life.
Update: after upgrading the firm ware and changing the HR mode I was able to clear up the above problems. So this remains a great device for me.
Top reviews from other countries
Das Gerät verbindet sich immer einwandfrei mit meiner Sportuhr und macht was es soll - über längere Zeit meinen Puls aufzeichen.
Ist widerstansfähig und lässt sich sehr gut abwaschen.
Der Stern Abzug kommt zustande, da das Gerät sich alle zwei drei Wochen 'aufhängt' und sich nicht mehr deaktivieren lässt.
Das heißt: Warten bis der Akku leer ist, laden, alles geht wieder. Eine Kleinigkeit, aber eine nervige wenn man wieder ein zwei Läufe ohne Armband machen muss.
The strap is not super long so if you have big biceps, wearing it at the top your arm may get tight.
The android app is junk.
If you want to pair via ANT+, do not pair it over Bluetooth with your phone first or it won't be visible.
Works beautifully for swimming (with Suunto Ambit3). The battery lasts for ages, so perfect for ironman or longer triathlons.