- File Size: 2935 KB
- Print Length: 367 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lux Publishing Group (July 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073NQVVNM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #366,725 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Scot on the Rocks: Or, how I survived my ex-boyfriend's wedding with my dignity ever so slightly intact (The Brooke Miller Diaries) Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I loved just everything about "Scot on the Rocks" Or, How I Survived My Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding With My Dignity Ever So Slightly Intact (The Brooke Miller Diaries) by Brenda Janowitz. The genres of this novel are Fiction, Women's Fiction, Romance and Humor.
Wow, Kudos to Brenda Janowitz, for this delicious, charming, delightful and enjoyable read from start to finish! How could I resist reading a novel with such an intriguing title? How many people go to their ex-boyfriend's wedding? Let alone, stay out of trouble??
The characters are complicated, flawed, likable, and just so much fun to visit with. Brooke Miller, successful attorney is all set to go to her ex-boyfriend's wedding with her almost engaged Scottish boyfriend. Unfortunately, the almost engaged boyfriend ends their relationship and is getting engaged to someone else. UH-OH!!!! Now what is Brooke supposed to do? Brooke is desperate to find someone to replace her Scottish boyfriend pronto. What plans are running around in Brooke's mind to save face?
I found myself chuckling and laughing (again I had to use my inhaler). I enjoyed and would recommend this book highly as an entertaining, humorous feel good book. Happy Reading!!!
Fans of chick lit, pick this one up!
Thanks to the author for providing me with a digital copy of this book for review - all opinions are my own.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor