Spring Deals Automotive Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 3, 2016
We misplace tape a lot around here. I always have to buy more for gift wrapping at Christmas, but then it's gone by January!

Now that I have this Scotch Magic Tape Dispenser sitting on my desk, scotch tape isn't hard to find. The dispenser doesn't take up much room, and tape is always there when we need it. The black dispenser matches my desk and other items sitting on it well.

Installing a new roll of tape into the tape dispenser is very easy. You just sit it inside and the cradle holds the small pieces sticking out of each side. The end of the dispenser features a jagged edge for a clean tear every time you need a piece of invisible tape. This dispenser comes with six rolls of quality scotch tape, so we won't be running out anytime soon.
review imagereview image
on December 30, 2016
I thought I got an excellent item for about 2 months until the little metal piece that cuts the tape came loose! I had to resort to using super glue to glue it into place so it would not come apart every time I needed a piece of tape. I run a home crafting business and got this to speed up my shipping process. I wish the tape was actually clear but I dealt with that since I was not gonna throw it away. I found an off brand tape that is clear as I am picky about how my packaging looks. Be sure to purchase Super glue in addition to this dispenser so you will have it handy when the metal teeth pop off.
on May 11, 2016
I love the scotch tape brand and I had misplaced my dispenser a few years ago. I saw this package on sale and I had to get it. I keep loosing my individual ones but having the dispenser because I can always find it. This package will last me long time but it is well worth the price I paid. The dispenser is weighted so it doesn't slide around while I'm using it.it stays in one please. It makes it so much easier if your wrapping a package or something like that, I can get the piece I need with just one hand.
on August 13, 2016
I keep a lot of Scotch Tape around for the home office, my office at work, gift wrapping, and various uses around the house. It's gotten more expensive over the years, so I've tried the cheap brands, and they just don't work. They look awful and don't stick.

Scotch Tape is as good as its been for the last 50 years or so that I remember it, so I keep buying it. Because it has gone up in price, I keep my eyes open for a bargain. This multi-pack on Amazon was priced very reasonably.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 4, 2016
Great price (6 dollar lightning sale) for 6 rolls of tape and a decent dispenser. I always preferred these types of dispensers to the plastic housing that individual rolls are sold in because the weight in the base makes it easier to get exactly what you need without the tape folding under. If you see it at this price I'd jump on it if I were you - a single roll in a plastic dispenser costs about half of this.
on August 10, 2016
SOOOO happy with this. I had been fighting with my old one for years and finally caved and purchased a new one, I am so glad that I did. I am really satisfied with this purchase and I love that this was a combo back with tape so I didn't have to order that next. It reloads really easy and holds the tape well in place when in use. The blade is sharp enough to cut with ease.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Six 3/4" rolls (1,000 inches total) of Scotch Magic Tape with a simple and solid dispenser for $8.99 as a Lightning Deal? You can't go wrong! Keep one on your desk, keep one in your "go to" drawer, and have another one available with your mailing items.

Get one for each of your students and even buy a few as stocking stuffers for next Christmas. The more you give the less chance that someone will steal yours and swear that they didn't do it. Sneaky little buggers those kids of mine.
on August 23, 2016
I bought this awesome gift for my 8-yr olds birthday. She loves art and it seems that any tape throughout the house disappears as she enters art mode. Needless to say, this gift was a huge hit with her and one of her favorite presents. It only took her about 3 weeks to use up all 6 rolls of tape, but she loved every minute of it. The dispenser is plenty heavy so that it doesn't slide across the table when it dispenses. I would definitely buy it again.
on June 10, 2016
Excellent tape at a great price. I have tried other brands over the years, but always end up going back to this one. Based on another review, I had hoped I could also use these rolls to refill a few of the disposable plastic Scotch dispensers that were empty (so I could have a few spares around the house) but although I could squeeze the new roll on, it was too tight of a fit to be workable. I admit this shouldn't have come as a surprise since these rolls hold 1,000" vs the 300" that come standard on the disposable plastic dispensers. Anyway, now I have a new easy-to-use dispenser that is even better and at basically no cost.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 17, 2018
The tape is flaky when I try to peel it off from the roll. Basically, if you use it, and then the end of the tape becomes re-adhered to the tape roll, it's just a flaky sticky mess. You can't get the tape to come back off the roll as a whole unit. How long have 3M been designing tape???
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse