Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Scotch ATG 700 Adhesive Applicator, Dispenses 1/2 ..." and save 75% off the $95.65 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scotch ATG 700 Adhesive Applicator, Dispenses 1/2 in and 3/4 in wide ATG rolls
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator. It bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations.
- The ATG tape system is versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use. There is no mess or clean up. It is a cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives. Safer than hot melt adhesives.
- General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Picture Framing, Arts and Crafts, Scrap booking, Greeting Card, Packaging
- This is good for binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, framing, matting, paper, photographic paper, crafts, and scrap booking. Also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing.
- Applicator only, ATG tapes sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Liner rewinds into applicator for easy cleanup
- Trim and molding attachment
- Point of purchase and specialty packaging
- Signage and graphics attachment
- Appliance and automotive interior assembly
- Commercial print assembly
- Matting and picture framing
- Fabric, foam and gasket attachment
Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators
Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators apply adhesive transfer tape in a quick, easy, single handed operation. These lightweight applicators are ideal for use on small and medium assembly jobs as well as light and heavy duty industrial applications.
- Applies adhesive while removing and rewinding liner back into the applicator to eliminate clean-up
- Provide controlled one-step application with the touch of a finger
- Covered gears minimize applicator jams
- Transparent covers provide quick and easy inspection to show remaining tape
Provides Consistent Thickness with No Oozing, Glue Lines or Overspray
Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators offer a lightweight, portable, one-hand solution for applying adhesive transfer tape to metal, plastic, foam, paper and more. No preparation is necessary, and the applicators do not produce fumes, vapors or strong odors. Additionally, they provide consistent thickness with no mess from oozing, glue lines or aerosol-adhesive overspray. During use, the adhesive transfer tape’s liner removes automatically and rewinds into the applicator. The adhesive system allows you to only use the necessary amount of tape, while providing an option for exchanging to new or previously used rolls of adhesives with different performance attributes.
Transparent cases provide easy visual verification of the amount of tape inside while covered gears minimize applicator jams. Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators are ideal for use on small and medium assembly jobs as well as light and heavy duty industrial applications.
Understanding the Scotch ATG System
Scotch ATG system has proven to be the go-to adhesive solution since the early 1970s. For light and heavy industrial applications, Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators are known to be convenient, reliable, versatile tools capable of attaching a wide range of materials. As a portable, hand-held solution, ATG Adhesive Applicators apply adhesive to any shape or form, instantly bonding large and small surfaces.
With Scotch ATG Applicators, a touch of the finger triggers a quick, controlled application of Scotch ATG Transfer Tape at the same time as the liner rewinds into the applicator. There is no mess and no cleanup. 3M advanced acrylic adhesive bonds on contact and is formulated with a choice of properties including high temperature resistance, acid free, general purpose and high initial adhesion.
The Scotch ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape System is a cost effective and more productive replacement to many double-sided tapes, tape applicators, as well as adhesive dots, staples and liquid adhesives. This applicator allows the ATG tape liner to rewind into the applicator as the adhesive is applied for hassle-free operation that eliminates messes and clean-up.
Click here for more information on 3M Design Solutions.
Yellow adhesive applicator for use with Scotch ATG Tape 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch wide rolls. Covered gears minimizes applicator jams. Transparent cover shows remaining tape. Holds up to 60 yd (55m) of Scotch ATG Tapes.
From the Manufacturer
Yellow adhesive applicator for use with Scotch(R) ATG Tape 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch wide rolls. Covered gears minimizes applicator jams. Transparent cover shows remaining tape. Holds up to 60 yd (55m) of Scotch(R) ATG Tapes.
3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This applicator is easy to use and makes applying archival quality double sided tape to your projects. I use this for framing pictures and adding the dust cover on the back. It leaves a very professional finish to the job. -1 star for the price.
Most recent customer reviews
do without it.