|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 3.8 x 5.4 inches|
|Item model number||860|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3M860|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scotch Adhesive Putty, Removable 2 oz. (860)
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This adhesive putty solution works on most porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Made in USA
- 2 oz. of putty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Scotch Adhesive Putty, Removable 2 oz. (860)
Blu-Tack Reusable Adhesive 75g B001FGLX72
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VitzRus||Amazon.com||Fine Trade||Gracieux Style INC.|
|Dimensions||5.38 inches x 0.45 inches x 3.75 inches||1 inches x 6 inches x 4 inches||6.75 inches x 0.5 inches x 3.75 inches||0.18 inches x 9 inches x 4.13 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.1 pounds||0.05 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
GET THE BLUE STUFF!
- holding items in place while they are being glued or painted (I do model railroading and build plastic models, but I also use this putty for doing general repairs with super glue)
- tacking my desktop mouse cord in place so my mouse movement is consistent and reliable and the cord isn't snagging causing drag (held in place for years, and still removable when I moved.
- leveling out the height of something small with a crooked leg
- holding tiny model train people in place while I mock up a scene and don't want to commit to gluing them just yet
- adding a small amount of weight to test balancing something (like the wings on a balsa glider plane)
It's a shame this has so many poor reviews, the product is Scotch Adhesive Putty, not Scotch College Poster Wall Adhesive. I think the product ROCKS and easily deserves 5 stars. If there are better products for securing posters to walls, then so be it, but why knock this amazing product just because it doesn't suit your particular use case?
I note other users complain it won't hold poster to walls; I'm not surprised. There are several better choices for wall hanging. I use
this stuff for holding figures/objects in place on tables, etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I looked in stores for this and couldn't find it. I've used it befor. It works great to keep pictures straightPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very pleased with the product and the seller. thank you.Published 4 months ago by Valentine Bologna