Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider with 2 Rolls of 1/4-Inch by 36-Yard Acid Free Tape,Cure Pink
|Price:||$24.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.09 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Convenience, fast application with the touch of a finger for industrial or consumer use. Liner rewinds into the applicator, applied in one easy step
- The glider delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the glider, it bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations
- The glider is versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use, there is no mess or clean up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
A nice "trick" to using this tape gun is to not lift the tape gun staight up when your done. This can lead to the tape clumping up a little or extending over the edge of your project. Instead, continue to move the tape gun horizontally towards you for a few inches after you release the trigger. This gives a much nicer result. (I hope that made sense)
1) You would think it's going to be too heavy, but it's not. It's very comfortable to use. Setup was easy with the diagrams they gave.
2) The tape itself is very tacky, but comes off very easily if you make a mistake, and allows you to reposition your piece.
3) There's a good amount of tape on the reel so you can do a lot before you have to change it.
1) The roller is very wide, so you have to take care to position the tape closely to the edge of your work (in scrapbooking pictures and mats, it looks terrible if you have corners sticking up). Because it's a little challenging to see, you have to take more care that you don't go off the item you're taping. But again, if you do, it's easy to just roll your fingers over the glue and it rolls right up.
2) Sometimes the adhesive doesn't come off well and it leaves a trail of the adhesive leading back to the strip above. I have to manually grab it and move it down to the item I'm glueing.
3) It's a bit of a challenge to find adhesive refills without paying a lot for shipping.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this in Oct 2015. I doubt that it is the glider's fault that I can get this to work. So I really don't know how many stars to give it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The box has clearly been opened. It feels like very cheap plastic and the trigger sticks. !Published 8 days ago by rls
This worked great on my daughter's wedding invitations.Published 18 days ago by Mary Ellen Prikazsky
Love this gun. It is so much cheaper to use then the smaller tape runners. I had ordered the smaller ones from a large stamp company and went through them fast which was costly... Read morePublished 27 days ago by Patricia D
I love this, the adhesive is very sturdy especially after you leave pressed down for a few hours, it's really hard to come apart. I love it!!! Need to stock up on refills now.Published 1 month ago by Cassia Henry
Bought like five of these for all my crafty friends. Very happy with this purchase.Published 2 months ago by Kristen
Works, but tape often leaves the track and user has to open up and untangle. Cheaper than the Scotch ATG, but not the same quality or reliability. Read morePublished 2 months ago by afaviator