Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Scotch-Brite Lint Roller, 95 Sheets, 5 Count
Size: 475 sheets|Change

on March 7, 2016
I love these for cleaning up pet hair and keep them handy wherever my cat likes to sleep. Cleaning hair off furniture is a breeze with them, but one day, I decided to go to the source. Now my cat comes running for a "massage" whenever she hears the roller! I don't press hard so it doesn't pull hair. It has definitely helped cut back on her hair on my bed, chairs, couch, and so on...

After several months using these, now my cat comes running when she hears me take the cover off! Loves her massage...
review imagereview imagereview image
89 helpful votes
90 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
My husband goes through lint rollers constantly. He wears uniforms at work so these get used every day. These are better than the super cheap budget lint rollers that have super thin paper that doesn't tear off easily. These collect pet hair well and each sheet tears off without much hassle.

There's been some back and forth on here with people receiving different types of sets of 5 rollers. Some people getting 3 large rollers and 2 small rollers, and some getting 5 large rollers. I ordered directly from Amazon (not one of the other sellers) and received 5 full size rollers. So the sizes you get may have to do with which seller you are ordering from.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
These are decent. We use em to mainly remove cat hairs from our clothes. they are not so sticky that they unwind themselves yet still do a wonderful job at what they are intended for. I use em while cleaning the car interior on the back dash where it is hard to reach. Also use em by taking one off the roller and attaching to a yard stick to obtain cat toys under the curio. And with 95 sheets per roll in a 5 pack they last quite a while.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
on November 9, 2017
These are good lint rollers.

The sticky sheets that are on the roller pick up human hair, pet fur, dandruff, loose threads, and general dust particles off of clothes, furniture, and pillows pretty well. When finished, you can actually see all the stuff that has been picked up on the sticky sheet, which is visually satisfying and makes you feel cleaner. When next you are going to use the roller, the old sheet comes off fairly easily and the new one underneath has stayed sticky. These rollers will last a while and won't dry out or lose their adhesive properties. The handle of the roller is an inexpensive plastic but it is light and well-shaped for the hand--you won't have any problem using it and getting it to roll.

These rollers are not miracle workers though, they won't get up anything that is really stuck on--including pet hairs that have gotten their tips stuck through the fabric. You will notice a definite improvement after using them, but there are still likely to be a few stray dog hairs or pieces of stuck on fuzz left behind. I still feel the rollers do a good job, but it is good to be aware of their limitations.

Overall I have been happy with this product, so much so that I have purchased it again and again when it runs out. At only a couple of bucks a roller, it is certainly worth the investment.
0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 14, 2017
Awesome price but not without reason. You get what you pay for! Sure they have 95 sheets but you get literally 2 rotations on the roller and it is no longer tacky! Barely tacky before use. The only hair you get up is in the first full rotation, then it's on to another sheet! I seen all the good reviews and thought the others were exaggerating, not the case at all. We have several dogs and my senior sleeps on the sofa and I tested it on lose hair and rolled it about and the hair is still on the couch and the roller only has a few strands of hair on it but no longer sticks...... The plastic handle on the other hand had tons of hair on it due to static electricity!

100% does not do what it's intended to do
Not sticky beyond 2 full rotations with the first being the only real productive one
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 17, 2016
These lint rollers are excellent. We have a long haired, white cat and despite constant cleaning, still manage to get little hairs stuck to me. This is the first time I've purchased lint rollers off of Amazon, but did so because of Prime and my lack of motivation/time to go to the store for a few days. Anyway, I'm really glad I bought these because they work better than anything I've ever used in the store. First, they are quite large and strong so you can get your entire outfit cleared off in one sticker (normally it takes 2 stickers to get everything "off"). Secondly, they turn easily, so you're getting an even removal of lint/fur/whatever. I would recommend and will order this product again in the future.
on September 4, 2017
Can't go wrong with these bad boys. I keep one in the bathroom and in my closet so I can swipe at lint when I see it in different light. I fist stated using them when I lived with a roomie with 2 cats. Lint rolling was a multi-day occurrence back then, but these rollers seemed to last quite a while. Now that I am living animal free, a single roller seems to last forever, and the sheets retain the right amount of tack.
on March 9, 2014
Ok, so I bought a few lint rollers from the dollar store a few months back to get all the fur off my car seats from my dog who sheds like crazy. I would go through like 5 sheets just to sort of get the job done on the passenger's seat. Yes, one seat! Didn't work well overall. Just not adhesive enough and the rolling mechanism was flawed, wouldn't even roll after a while. Guess that's what to expect from dollar store merchandise.

Now onto my review for this. I payed 15 bucks for 5 well-reviewed lint rollers from Scotch and let me tell you: Money well spent! Not only do they have a ton of sheets (95), they are incredibly functional. They get the job done and roll really well. They're so good you can actually make a big deal about these lint rollers. My sister commented "so what... they're just lint rollers." But she doesn't know. She doesn't know how much impact these things have.
on November 26, 2016
Nice big rolls, nice and sticky thats why I gave them 2 stars not one. Really deserve the one star. First roll I opened was not perforated so you have to cut off the used part with scissors, giant pain in the neck. The newly cut end does not adhere to the roll properly so you have an unraveling roll while trying to get the pet hair or whatever off your clothing, It's just a giant mess and not worth the aggrevation
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 14, 2013
We're down to the last one. I bought this 5 pack about a year ago. Put one in the laundry room and one in each of our vehicles. Having an assortment of cats, dogs, birds, and kids around, sometimes things still come out of the wash with lint or fuzz stuck to them. After drying it only takes a few swipes of this roller to remove anything that may still be there. I also keep them handy in the car for quick touch ups before getting out. They seem to last longer and work better than the ones I used to buy next to the register in the store check out aisle. I noticed the price has also gone down a few dollars since I bought them last too.(nice surprise) :) They work well, last a long time, and you get your money's worth in uses.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.