BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 27, 2015
These sponges are my favorite. I prefer to use sponges when I wash the dishes - I have a dishwasher, but there are few things I don't like to put in there. I like that there is a sponge on one side and scrub on the other; works well for pots and pans. I don't use them to clean my counters because it just seems unsanitary to me - that's my own issue though. I use them on my sinks and bathtubs and I like them for those areas of my home as well. They have never scratched anything I have used them on and I like this brand because it is a little cheaper. My small town only has an overpriced grocery story and a Walmart which is very small and often out of things so I do a lot of my shopping on Amazon. Also because it's a small town with the next closest store being over 1/2 hour away, they can usually get away with jacking up prices so that another reason I shop for things like this online. If you can get it cheaper at a store near you, you should.
These sponges are pretty standard dish sponges. They work well and they don't scratch up pans. They last a long time as well. I always have to change them out more for smell reasons than physical reasons. Cannot really ask for much more out of dish sponges.

Dimensions can be seen in the photos I have uploaded.

Includes three (3) sponges

Pros:
*Cheap price
*Durable
*Does not scratch pans

Cons:
*None

Overall: 5/5 stars (>=.5 rounds up, <.5 rounds down) => 5 stars

If you have any further questions regarding the product in my review please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 2, 2014
I've used the green ones on my All Clad LTD pans for 19 years because they were recommended to me by All Clad when I called shortly after purchasing my first piece and couldn't get it clean.

However, I recently began using All Clad's Copper Core with a mirror like stainless exterior. In an effort to avoid scratches, switched to these. I'm amazed they not only clean as well as the yellow/green ones . . .they do not scratch one bit.

I highly recommend these sponges for most of your cleaning needs.
on June 12, 2015
Don't skimp on your no-scratch sponges if you truly want no-scratch. These are the only sponges I've used that don't tear up my coated pans despite others' claims that they, too, are no-scratch. I can really lay into a coated pan with these with no bad results, and yet if I take a different brand to my pan, simply going near the pan seems to scratch it. These hold up very well, even when they're no longer fit for dish duty, I can delegate them to such tasks as cleaning the bathroom or cleaning my workbench.
on November 11, 2014
These aren't square, they have the weird curve to them. Makes them a little awkward to clean some dishes with. They are sturdy though, and rinse out the soap and grime very quickly. They are also very flexible and squishy. I have had good luck with them cleaning glasses. Also some of the other sponges, with the green scrubby side, the green will start to come off on things when I really get to scrubbing. I haven't had that happen with these.
on September 15, 2017
I love these sponges. I cut them in half to clean smaller items because they're a little big to fit in smaller items (as most sponges are). The scrubbing side is effective without being abrasive so I don't have to worry about damagingy dishes or pots & pans.
Enthusiast: Bakingon September 28, 2016
I use the scrub sponge for both kitchen and bath. Up to now they did not scratch any surface or cookware.
Their size is perfect for my hand and the curved shaped helps a lot with the `ergonomics`.
I find the sponges very durable, I usually change them for sanitary reasons. Never had one that started to fall apart.
on May 24, 2017
I use these for EVERYTHING! Seriously! I scrub facets, sinks, tubs, glass cook top, counters, our kitchen floor...anything. It is non scratch and works so so well. One thing I wouldn't want to clean without!
on May 15, 2017
I buy these for my Kitchen. I rinse dishes off before I put them into the dishwasher. If I happen to have some food that accidentally dries on it, then it is easy to get off with the scrubby part.
on August 15, 2017
I love these things. I'm lucky with my kitchen sponges as I used to scratch so many things and ruin them. These sponges really do no scratch, so I ruin nothing, and they are pretty tough so I don't have to be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.