Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 24, 2015
I have bought the pet hair remover sheets before and loved them. This time, I ended up with the tiny ones
that are supposed to be for the car instead of the larger ones for upholstery. I feel that the ad for them was
misleading. The text part says "Scotch Fighter Pet Hair Remover Refill" but the picture says auto in small
letters. I didn't know that ones for the auto even existed. The auto ones are less than half the size of the
regular ones and are much too small to fit on the handle.
on January 6, 2014
Great product, but I didn't realize these came in various sizes, and all the packaging looks similar. I wanted the standard, 3.8" x 7.6" sheets but when these arrived, I realized I'd ordered the 'car' sized refills at 3.1" x 5.2". I need two of these to fit my handle. Only two stars for not differentiating the packaging and product title more.
on March 2, 2013
We have the curved handle and we order refills for that handle, which is 7" X 3.5". What we got was was 4 boxes of refills that are 5" X 3" not what we want. We have order refills before and got the right ones. we are not happy.
on January 24, 2014
This is not the home size refill. The product name does not specify, so I believed it to be the regular size. It is the smaller size to use for the car and needs a special handle. The box picture was small enough I did not realzie this until after the order was delivered.
on June 26, 2011
This product is awesome! It picks up pet hair amazingly well. This is the refill pack, but you can buy it with a handle that takes one of the 'fur grabber' sheets. The sheets are re-usable. When it becomes clogged with hair, a comb will remove the hair in a single wad. An item that works even better for removal of hair from the Fur Fighter is a slicker brush. It's kind of like a pin brush, but with finer teeth set closer together. Amazon carries several types.
on June 26, 2015
I was expecting the larger sheets that fit the handle I have not these small sheets
on May 24, 2014
I love the product, but thought I was ordering the larger ones. I have a kitty who sleeps on the top of all the chairs, and these remove all the fur with ease.
on January 11, 2015
they made this smaller so they don't fit device to hold it
on October 8, 2013
If you have a pet you pretty much need these unless you wanna lug out the vaccum all the time. Convinient, and actually grab a lot of fur.
on June 22, 2013
Love this product so much I bought it online after my local walmart stopped selling it. Works perfect for furniture!