- Features a weighted base for stable dispensing.
- 2 inch maximum tape width capacity.
- Food and beverage, general industrial, woodworking, metal working, apparel, clothing, paper, print, eccommerce, retail, distribution, personal care and cosmetics.
- Box sealing, carton sealing, combining, reinforcing and bundling.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Scotch Mainline Dispenser P52W, 2 in
|Price:||$71.17 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||P52W|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Width||2 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Scotch Mainline Dispenser P52W
Scotch Mainline Dispenser P52W is a pull-and-cut tabletop tape dispenser with a weighted base. It can accommodate multiple rolls of tape up to 2 inches in total width. This includes various types of film-backed, filament enforced and general paper tapes, all of which can be dispensed with a single hand.
Portable, Stable Pull-and-Cut Dispensing
Our Scotch Mainline Dispenser P52W provides a stable dispensing platform to ensure easy, one-handed tape deployment. This pull-and-tear tabletop dispenser can hold tape rolls up to 2 inches in width, including a combination of tapes at the same time. The dispenser is portable and can be relocated with ease. Despite its portability, the P52W features a weighted base that provides stability for safe and easy one-handed tape dispensing, freeing up your off-hand while ensuring the dispenser remains in a fixed location during application. The rubber bottom won't scratch or mar tables or desks and the durable, and the high-impact plastic exterior means it withstand even the most difficult work environments and heavy-duty use.
Dispensers are Indispensable
Tape dispensers have a central spool or core to hold tape rolls, keep the end accessible, and provide a means of cutting the tape. They are available in a wide variety of options, from single use, to automated industrial machines. The hand-held variety ranges from plastic, which may be either refillable or disposable, to larger devices used for packaging and bundling in conjunction with shipping. With convenience in mind, hand-held tape dispensers are common accessories in office and light-industrial settings. Weighted desktop dispensers are useful for a variety of office, retail, industrial, and home use. A weighted base keeps the dispenser stable for single-hand use yet allows portability to be carried anywhere taping is needed. Dispensers for package and bundling operations also feature single-handed design for ergonomics and convenience.
- Versatile and able to dispense tape up to 2 inches wide and with a 6-7/8 inch maximum diameter on a 3 inch core
- Weighted base ensures a stable dispensing platform, reducing accidents and spills
- Constructed from a durable, high-impact plastic for years of heavy duty use
- Rubber pads on the base won't mar or scratch table tops and desks
- Portable and easily relocated to desired work area
3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).