Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 705 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 769 reviews
on January 9, 2011
I'm not sure how other products work in this regard but this product works great not only for general laminating but also for laminating photos. My family was over for Thanksgiving and I took a family picture. I printed a photo for everyone and then laminated them so the picture wouldn't get ruined on their way home. Everyone was shocked at how crystal clear and glossy the lamination was. My sister commented on how she also has a laminating machine but how terrible it is for photos because it dulls them (I don't know what brand pouches she was using).

If your looking for glossy laminate pouches look no further.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 27, 2013
I bought these at the same time I bought my Scotch Thermal Laminator, and chose these particular pouches because they were highly rated AND made by the same company that makes my laminator.

There are two common thicknesses of laminating pouches, 3 mil (meaning 3 thousandths of an inch) and 5 mil. I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the product description or any of the customer reviews I've read, but these are the thicker 5 mil variety. Thicker is generally better, because it offers a stronger barrier against damage of whatever you're trying to protect by laminating. These pouches are perfect for laminating 4 x 6 photos or index cards. They also are good choice for laminating two business cards at one time and then cutting them apart.

I've only used a couple of these so far, but each time I got crystal clear and bubble free results, and a very tight bond. At the price I paid for them here on Amazon (about 80% less than at a brick and mortar store) these pouches are great value.
on March 30, 2017
works like a charm, easy to use. For the cost of five or so laminated cards etc. you
can make up the cost on the first use or two.
on May 13, 2016
I bought a few 20 packs of the 4x6 sleeves to use with the Scotch Pro Laminator. They are the perfect size for flashcards or pictures in the classroom. They are easy to use and work great! Plus, you can't beat the price!!
on October 12, 2013
Purchased this for my wife and she was a little amiss at first.
Then when she found how improved her photos (very old) looked, she's laminating numerous items.
This product never fails to operate and she offers up her laminating to all her friends just so she can use the machine.
Has laminated my auto pass for work, our SS cards, photos galore, anything seems to fit with this unit.
Great gift for anyone.
on February 12, 2016
I used these to laminate a photo. I don't own a laminator but instead used an iron on a low setting. It worked great. It will only stick to the other side of the plastic and not the actual photo (I hadn't realized this initially). Great product!
on December 30, 2016
The finished product is perfection. Sleeves very reasonably priced. What more could you ask for? Great for SS cards, pictures, etc.
on June 19, 2017
Yuck, the pouches pop back open after lamination. So things are NOT protected in them.
on January 3, 2014
I didn't know much about laminators or laminating pouches, but the quality of these pouches is superb. While learning to use our laminator on pictures, quite by accident I laminated one 4x6 picture with a pouch that came with the laminator, and the next 4x6 picture in the pile with these Scotch pouches. The first picture looked nice enough, and I probably would of been happy. However, when the second, Scotch picture came out - wow! - it was so much clearer than the first one. Upon closer examination, the first picture had tiny bubble/air pockets over the entire pouch area. Both pouches securely laminated the 1/8" edges around the picture. From here on out, we'll use the non-Scotch pouches for paper/document laminating, but for pictures and when we need to replenish, we'll use these Scotch pouches.
on May 1, 2017
Perfect-- and for a lower price than in stores around me!